Chapter 34: Sakura Surprise

Gazing your eyes open, two Mountains are present underneath the sheet. Wondering what they are, you touch them through the blanket.

The Foxes quickly push your hand away. Confused, anxious and a rapid heartbeat, you stare at bed.
"Husband-sama, let's go downstairs, first~. " Akagi says in soothing tone, for the first time.
Both watch as you grab your clothing and dash downstairs, frightened you sit at the table.

Playing with your thumbs, you see the Foxes carefully approach. Step by step, until they rest down in front of you.
"W-What it is you two?" stuttering, you ask.

Husband-sama, we are pregnant. With your Children.

Your heart lightens, so much so, that it drops down...
"Really... You two... are..." your words fly off, leaving you staring.
"Husband-san, we indeed are carrying your Children. We are very happy and thankful for it." Kaga smiles brightly.
"Husband-sama, we ask you to look after us and, especially, the little ones." the Foxes bow their heads onto Table.

Stretching across the Table, you carefully lift their Chins. 
"Never, in your entire lives. Bow before me again. Your not my slaves, even if it is a sign of respect. You are my Wives!" you proudly say.
Changing their expressions from worry... to a warm smile, with a slight head tilt and wagging of their tails.

"Thank you, Husband-chan~!" the Foxes show their gratitude.
"No... I thank you two." you add.

Turning to look at each other and back to you.
"We still need food, Husband-kun." Kaga says, thinking.
"Do Eggs sound good?" you ask, worried it might not be enough.
"Yes! Now!.... Please." the Foxes excitedly wag their Tails, affirming your question

Minutes later, you serve them their dish. Back to the Counter, you make the Ice Coffee and...They already ate it?!
"Sorry Husband-chan, we couldn't hold back. Those were really good." the Foxes compliment your efforts.

"Shall we go shop for Toys and other things after?" you ask them, unsure of what to do.
"We can look. But only if you are with us, Husband-kun!" Kaga says.
"I'll be beside you two every step of the way. As you two are beside me." you smile at them.
Wagging their Tails, they look at the Coffees. 

Reaching out you present them with an ice cold drink.
"Hmm~~, really good. Well done, Husband-chan." Akagi compliments, with Kaga nodding eagerly.

Past breakfast, the Girls sit on the Couch. Reading magazines, fashion ones.
"Ah! Husband-kun, can we also order some other magazines?" Kaga asks.
"Sure... Here's my Phone... That's the app. Pick what you want, the price doesn't really matter. But don't over do it, please." you explain to her.
"Thank you~!" they both smile.

While they are occupied with picking magazines for the next week to be delivered. You change the bedsheets in the bedroom and lift it thoroughly. Making sure, the Foxes have it comfortable as possible.

Close to early afternoon, the Foxes call you down.
"Yes, my beloved Wives?" you are at their service.
"Can we go lay in the pool a bit?" they ask, with pleading eyes. 
Having no Idea, if it could harm the babies or not... You follow your gut.
"Yes, but only for a limited time." you dominantly say.
"Okay~!" the Foxes start undressing.

Instead of looking away, you carefully watch if they need help. 
"Shall we go?" you open the door for them. In comes a horrible burst of heat.
"Husband, can we go into the Bathtub, please?" the Girls ask, afraid.
"Sure, anything you want. Tell me." you let them know, even if it may cost a few nights or days of zero sleep.

Overseeing their every step, they make it safely into the bathroom.
"Girls, you'll have to wait till it's full." you say, tapping away on the Tub's Controls.
"Husband-sama, are we stressing you?" Kaga asks, dropping her ears.
Spinning around, you lean against the tub.
"Girls, it's something completely new for me. So I'll need a few days to adjust, nothing you're at fault at." you reassure them. 

With short wags of their Tails, they watch as the tub beeps and suddenly lets water in.
"That's fancy, Husband-chan." Akagi remarks.
"It's also practical. Bubblebaths, weird motions of the water and much more... " you explain, lacking the words though.

Minutes later, the tub is full. Slowly the Foxes enter one after the other. 
"Girls, I bring some fruits up. Please stay in the tub and don't move, please." you make yourself clear.
"Okay~!" the twins smile.

Racing downstairs, you quickly whip out the Peaches, Pineapple and Apples. Cutting them hastly, you slip off the smooth skin of the Apple. The sharp Knife barely touches your skin, casually, blood starts running.
Opening the first cabinet to your left, grab a bandage and apply it. That was close...

Hustling upstairs, you open the door and catch the Foxes laughing and playing with the Water. Quickly their Eyes target your finger with the bandage.
"Nothing serious, just a small cut. These Apples are quite rough to cut." you rest the cut fruit on the edge of the tub and sit down next to the Foxes.
"Husband-kun, come here~." the Foxes slap the water casually, that's where you're supposed to sit.
Taking of your clothes, you slide between your Wives. Immediately, they start hugging your arms.
"Husband-san, please be careful. If you make haste next time, we'll punish you!" the Foxes put your hasty nature to rest, with a headshot.

Relaxing in the tub until the Foxes are satisfied, you watch them step out very carefully. Draining the tub, you notice that the plate you set the fruits on is empty. When did they eat them? They hugged your arm for most of the time. 

Bringing the plate into the Kitchen, you check all the doors and windows. Then you head upstairs calmly.
There, your Foxes sit on the Bed, chatting to one another.
"Husband-sama, can we get a TV in here? We'd like to watch movies from the comfyness of our bed~." Akagi proposes.
"We could also get the one from the living room upstairs, or buy a new one." Kaga suggests.
"Good Idea you two, we'll think about it." you say, resting onto the bed. 

Joined by your Fluffy Wives, they rest on their back, holding your hands. Drifting into a new stage in your Lives.
"Good Night, Husband-kun. We love you." the Foxes say.
"Sleep well, you two. I love you too." you reply.