Chapter 19: Garden Plans

Awaking from a fluffy nights sleep, you begin to think about the Summer Garden you and the fixes will begin as soon as the weather changes to a warmer breeze.

"Shikikan-sama~ what are you thinking about ?" Akagi asks, crawling onto your Chest wagging her tails.
"Morning Akagi, just about the Garden...we got a lot of work to do." you say, patting her.

She stays silent but still wagging her tails, meaning she thinks about something. 
"Now you are thinking of something, aren't you ?" you ask her.
"I am, me and Kaga are still worried that you will overwork or overthink something again when we can't help you." Akagi says, staring into the room.

With a big stretch and a little cute Fox sound, Kaga awakes.
"Morning Husband!" Kaga says happily.
"Morning you little white fluffy Foxy." you tell her.

She pouts immediately,
"I am not a kid anymore, but I *whisper* like it when you call me like that" she says, digging into your arm.
"Now now, you two have to understand that I have promised myself that I will not overwork or overthink anymore. Because we will think it out together, as a family." you say, giving your Foxes a hug.

Cuddling a bit more, your Stomach is unhappy, it needs some fuel to get the day going.
You already head downstairs as per usual to make food for the Foxes, and yourself of course.

Few Waffles later, and they appear!
"Ne Ne Shikikan-san, how about we make a Sakura Specialty for dinner ?" Kaga suggests wagging her tails.
"Ha! Can't say no to that!" you say, handing each of them a plate of waffles.

They savour the smell before the actual Food but take a big chunk of waffles afterwards.
A few minutes pass and the Foxes have eaten, you drink your Coffee still, not eaten a bit of food.
"Thanks for the Meal Husband-sama~!" the Foxes say, taking their activities to the Living room, upstairs.

You head to your office for a while,
Checking your Emails reveals nothing new or interesting to do.
Online Shopping has become quite convenient as most of the items and supplies you need are not available at the local Shop.

It is a quiet mountain town, after all, not many Young Couples live here, but it is a place to settle down and enjoy life.
The Power Station at up the Road is small but it feeds power in surplus to the Town's Houses.

The Families that live here have mastered the art of Gardening, the ground is perfect for gardening, not too many Rainy Days but also not many Sunny Days either.

A perfect balance between fertile ground and equal weather is just what plants need to grow.
Looking into your Backyard from your Office window, you realize that there is a whole Shack... or rather a two-piece Barn that you haven't looked at since you settled in.

The Property was being sold by its previous owner because of the Amount of ground he had to tend to

The Property was being sold by its previous owner because of the Amount of ground he had to tend to. Not ideal for a single man in his mid-fifties.
But he didn't bother to negotiate a higher price for it, the initial price was at 50-thousand Yen.

Most Property sellers will try and get a higher price for their property, especially out of young People.
To make sure he doesn't regret his choice, you gave him an extra 10-thousand Yen. You will make enough money, plus it wasn't much of a bonus.

As you start to lose yourself in thought, the Foxes come into your Office.
"Oi Husband, can we finally buy the fruit trees you promised ?" Kaga asked, pouting.
"Sure, I'll be there in a minute." you say, grabbing your Phone and shutting off the Computer.

Sitting in between your two Waifus you lay out before them the World of Agriculture on a single device.
"So, what are we searching for?" you ask them, opening the local Gardening Shop Website.

"Ara how about a...Sakura tree?" Akagi says, pondering.
"Not really a tree that bears fruit, plus we already got one or two." you say, wondering if you should buy one.

The Foxes wag their Tails, expecting a final answer from you.
"Alright, we'll get another two-BUT!- each of you takes care of one. Understood ?" you ask them, setting some rules.
"Yes Husband-sama." the Foxyfus agree.

With a pat given to each, you dive deeper into the Land of Trees.
Browsing through the pages of locally available Trees, both Kaga and Akagi spot something they want.

"Ne ne Husband-kun, look at this one. Looks this one could give us some edible fruits." Kaga says.
"I agree with my Sis, but this one has nice leaves." Akagi adds.

Both their choices are thought out, but the price of their selection will cut the budget you set for the Garden off by 70% already.
"Girls, this will be too expensive. I am sorry to say..." you tell them, letting your Face hang.

They snuggle up to you and start wagging their Tails.
"Did I mess up again?" you ask them quickly, not taking note of their Tails.
"Not at all, we are happy that you keep our Budget in mind. We are proud to have a thoughtful Husband like you~!" Kaga says.

"You know what a good boy like you deserves ?" Akagi adds, eyes having a crimson red aura.
"A hug and a kiss !" Kaga says, excited.

Akagi and Kaga give you a kiss and a hug.
"Thanks you two, appreciate it. Now...can we choose some other type of tree?" you ask them.

They look through the list, you add some to your Shopping cart and at the end, together you decide.

Time passed faster then you thought, the Sun is going down!
You must've spent the entire afternoon and evening planning for the Garden.

"Say, Husband, you hungry ?" the Foxes ask standing up.
"Of course I am." you answer them eagerly.

They give you a giggle and head to the Kitchen.
Leaving you to order the 4 Trees you decided to Purchase.

Two Sakura Trees, one Apple Tree and finally one Cherry Tree.
Neither of the Sakura Trees bears edible fruits, therefore a Cherry Tree was a must.

Soon after you hit the Checkout button you are enveloped by a scent of...meat and...freshly cut vegetables.

You rush to the kitchen, eager to see what they made. But, they don't want to tell you.
They spread their Tails out perfectly so you can not even take a quick peek.

Not long after, you are presented with traditional Sakura Empire Dumplings.
"Thank you two for the Meal!" you say, excited to dig in.

"Careful, it's hot" they tell you, but you already have put one in your mouth.
A burning sensation grows from your mouth to your Throat, making you blow out air.

The Foxes enjoy your silly play, but deep down...you are fighting a pain that hits every husband once a day. Eating his Wifes food when it's still hot.

But the Flames are quickly extinguished when the Foxes spread their Tails and form a perfect half-circles each with them.
It takes your mind off the pain...calming you down eventually.

"You could've said that faster~" you say, breathing air.
"If we would've done that we would've never found out you are such a jester Husband-kun." Kaga says.
"Thank you for the entertainment Husband-sama. We are grateful to have you." Akagi adds.

Together you dig into the not steaming-hot dumplings. Made with enough love to melt any hurt... and make any pain disappear.

Having finished dinner you three move to the Bedroom. Where Akagi and Kaga have once again, prepared your spot. Right in between them.

Enveloped in their fluff and love, you fall asleep first. With your Foxyfus, following shortly after.