Chapter 17: Fluffy Movie Night

Waking up to take a deep,wiff,of the sweetest and most calming scent you've ever sniffed.You open your eyes,gazing upon the Foxes Tails wagging happily around,despite them being asleep still.

The smell has to come from they'r Hair,you move closer to both of them and test your theory.
Indeed,you were correct,it's coming from Shampoo they use.

"Husband-kun~ Ohayo~!" Akagi says,having turned around towards you.
"Morning Akagi~" you say,planting a kiss on her forehead.Her Tails are giving away the immense happiness she feels.

Kaga,has put her hands around you from behind,making you feel a very,delightful sensation.
"Morning Kaga~" you say,reaching for her back.
"Morning Husband,please take care of us today as well !" Kaga says with a bright smile.

"Ara~ Husband,do you want to watch a movie with us tonight ?" Akagi asks.
"Of course,what type of Movie ?" you ask her,hoping to get an exact answer.

"Hehe~ Husband-sama~ is being cheeky...if i would tell you,i'd have to punish you~ !" Akagi says,her eyes filling with a fire-like color.
"Akagi,i know you like punishing me~ *laugh*" you say,stroking Kaga's right hip.

"Sorry Husband...i just got carried away,i hope you didn't hate it." Akagi says,her tails telling a different Story.
"Akagi,Kaga..these moments make you specially cute.I would eat you up,only if you allow me of course." you say,reaching for Akagi's Cheek.

The Foxes brighten up again,wagging they'r Tails in happiness.
Soon,you three get dressed and head downstairs.

"So...how about you pick the movie again and care for the snacks ?" you propose,handing the Foxes they'r Coffee's.
" *Sip* *Fox Moan* Shikikan,you make the best Coffee~ !" Akagi says,seemingly enveloped by pleasure.
"Akagi...please come back to your senses.I'll give you a massage later,and Kaga as well." you tell her.

"It's fine Husband-san,we don't--" Kaga tries to say,before you stop her.
"But i want to,will you accept ?" you ask.

The Foxes nod and tell you what they want to eat.
Akagi wants a Sandwich with Salad and tomatoes while Kaga wants a Fruit Salad made from Berries,Apple sliced into cubes and Strawberries.

You prepare what your Wives desire,quickly chopping everything up Kaga's Salad and putting the final touches onto Akagi's Sandwich.

"Here you go,please enjoy." you say,putting in front of them they'r desired breakfasts.
"Thank you Husband-sama !" Akagi says,eagerly taking a large bite of her Sandwich.
"Thank you Husband-san !" Kaga says,taking a spoon full of fruits.

After a few minutes pass,they've finished Breakfast,now..onto choosing the movie.
"Shikikan-sama,did you enjoy the last Romantic Movie we picked ?" Akagi asks.
"Sure did,wouldn't mind watching one again" you tell her.
"We found it then,all there is left to do is wait for the evening and prepare the Snacks." Kaga says,happily.

It's mid-day,Lunch is still one hour away.
Together with the Foxes you set up in the downstairs living,you want to explain to them how Gardening works and it's ways.

Starting with the careful and thoughtful thinking of what crops to get.
"Rice ! and...Salad...a-a-and Berries !" Kaga jumps,unsure of what to pick..her tails and ears drop in confusion.
"Alright..we can do that.Akagi ?" you say,writing Kaga's wishes down.
" *Ears wag* Strawberries ! A-and... Tomatoes ! Rice !" Akagi says,expecting you to decline her ideas.

"Very good ideas both of you.I am proud to have two clever Foxes *headpats*" you say,giving them both Headpats.
They spark back up to happiness,Kaga's confusion is gone and Akagi's sadness is nowhere to be found.

"Hm....that should be all,for now,i will go and order these from the Online Market right away.You two can still think of new ones,i will gladly buy them...under one condition !" you say.

The Foxes are tilt they'r heads in curiousity,awaiting they'r Husbands words.
"Together,we will have to work very hard each day to keep those crops healthy,alright ?" you tell them.
"Alright !" they say together,wagging they'r Tails.

You stand up and go order the Crops the Foxes want.When you return you find the Foxes taking a nap on the Couch.
Akagi seems to have,rather...carnal dream,judging from her Face expression.
Kaga is having a dream,about food ? Her Face expression looks completely satisfied.

The Day passes with you translating 40 out of the 50 Chapter of the Short Story you where given via E-mail.

The evening draws near,finishing up the Translation by reading it one more time and making sure you have proper punctuation,you send it back to the Original Sender.

The Foxes seem to be in the Kitchen,as you exit you'r Office you head there.
"Darlings~! What are you making ?" you say,stepping in between your Foxes while they make,Snacks ?

"Eek !? Pervert ! Get away !--- Oh...Husband-chan..." Kaga jumps out of her Socks,she must've been focusing really hard.
"Sorry for scaring you *kiss*" you say,giving her a Kiss but also one to Akagi.

"Ne Shikikan,you like our Handmade Snacks ?" Akagi asks.

She presents to you handmade Pretzels.Amazing ! You'r Mouth starts to Water ?!
"Oi ! Dummy,not yet..leave it for later." Kaga says,dragging you back to your Senses.
"Sorry *Cough* Now then,what Movie ?" you ask them.

"Well,we picked a Romantic one as you know.The Story is simple..." Akagi says.
"But super super duper Kawaii !" Kaga adds,excited just like Akagi.

"Alright ! Now you got me completely interested.When are you two done ?" you ask them.
"We are already,just waiting for them to cool off and we can,if you want to,take a shower quickly." Akagi says.

"Hm..yes.That would be good,i'll you two go first.I am the quickest,as i don't really enjoy a Shower too much." you tell them.
"Ara,Shikikan-san is a Bath-lover then ?" Kaga asks,curiously.

"You got that right ! Now,i'll prepare the Couch you two go get washed." you say,putting your Hands on they'r Hips.
"Geez Husband~ you're such a perv sometimes" Kaga adds.

You let out a disappointed sigh and let your head down.
"I know~! I can't hold back when i see you two in Aprons or doing Work around the House,it makes you two look very Sexy." you explain,making the Foxes Giggle.

Moving through the Shower quickly the Foxes come downstairs and take a comfy position on the couch and prepare the snack,only thing missing...is you.
Quickly,but safely taking a Shower and putting on some warm and comfy Clothes you head downstairs.

There,you get a nice and cozy couch spot in between the Two Fluffy Waifu--Foxyfus.

Together you watch the Movie until it is done,enjoying every moments of it.
There was not too much drama but also not too much cringe-scenes.Just the right combination for a awesome Movie Night.

Soon after,you three head to bed.Thankful for what you achieved today,but excited for what you'll achieve Tomorrow.

The Gardening Season is not far away,if the Winds bring Birds and soothing afternoons,ONLY then..is it time.To begin.Until then,patience is of the essence.

Snuggled up and with kisses going around,the Foxes find a comfy position,with they'r Heads on your Chest.They let out a few Fox Noises,signaling you that they are satisfied and happy.

With a sweet scent in the air,from the Shampoo the Foxes use.Probably the one you have used as well,because you can't read the Bottle Label...or you just didn't pay attention...at all.

The Three of you,slowly and comfortably drift into sleep,ready for another day of adventures.