Chapter 5: Contest

Sleeping with two Foxes that love you as much as them is something not many can handle.
The night was peaceful in your neighborhood,there not many people active during the night,all you could see was a few lights on from some apartment building down the street.

The Foxes are still sleeping tight,it's very calming just watching them snuggle up to eachother.
But suddenly,they start searching for something,they are searching for they'r beloved Shikikan.

They burst up,tails and ears sharp looking around of they'r Shikikan,even tho you sit on the table in your Bedroom.
"Kaga,where is he ?" Akagi asks her sister which already saw you.
You jump up from the chair and go to hug Akagi.
"I am here darling,it's all right." you tell Akagi softly.Her tails start wagging about,ears dropping out of relieve.

"Shikika-sama,can you not scare me like that,please." Akagi didn't like your little game.
"I am sorry,no more games." you answer her.
You pet the Girls's head and signal them to go down and sit at the table,breakfast time !

Weather is relaxing with rain pouring,the clock reads.. 8:22AM.
The Girls eagerly,tails wagging,await what they'r shikikan is making for them today.
"What do you girls want,pancakes ?" you ask them and await a reaction.
The Girls don't react to happily...next meal suggestion !

"How about....Cereal ?!" you ask them.
They nod happily,hands on table,tails wagging.
"Your wish is my command" you say that with a bow.

With that said you proceed to look for cereal and after a quick search find some,you pour the cereal and measure the milk according to the cereal amount.
You can hear the Girls talk between them,almost as if holding something secret from you.

"Shikikan,can you teach us something today,we are interested in this world ? Of course we will reward a good boy like you." Kaga asks you.
"Of course,even without the reward,i will teach you anything you want to know." you answer her request.

The Whispering continues on between them,they eventually stop when you put the bowl of cereal in front of them.They wait for you too sit down and eat as well.
"Let's enjoy !" you say that with a smile,the Girls nod and all of you eat together.

"So,what is it you two want to know about this world ?" you ask them after you all have eaten.
"We would like to know,what the thing Computer is,we've read yesterday afternoon about it,it looks very interesting." Kaga says,with her and even Akagis tails wagging.

You nod and tell the Girls to go change into they'r household clothes,you are gonna do some studying today.
The Girls walk down the stairs dressed in normal clothes as you told them to,they look extremely cute.
"You two look very cute in those clothes.I like them." you tell them.

Akagi blushes while Kaga is pounting.
"You only say that so we will sleep in your bed tonight again,i know it." Kaga says pounting.
You walk up to her,hand on her shoulder,whispering into her ear.
"Don't you want that as well ?" you whisper.
She get bright red as a reaction to your words.

"Shikika-samaaa, Akagi wants some attention too !" Akagi says with a grin on her face.
"How about a hug ?" you say with a smile on your face.
She nods and you hug her,grabbing two of her tails in between,her body is stiff.As if she had just seen a ghost.
"How about this attention ?" you tell her,rubbing her lower back.
She gets bright red as well.

"Shikika-sama,don't tease us and then just stop.That's unfair,we want to tease you too~~" Akagi says trying to hide her blushing.
"I think the same way,its unfair of you." Kaga adds.

"Ok,we are gonna do it like this Girls.How about a cooking contest,where you two make a meal that supposed to beat mine.If i win,i get you two as my slaves for 2 days and if you win i will be your slave for 4 days,what do you two say ?" you propose to the two Foxes.

They look at each other for a moment and then nod in agreement.
"We agree,i like the idea." both of them say with a very bright smile on they'r faces.

"I just love these two...what ever pain i am going through they just shove it aside and let the sunshine into my world..." you say that out loud by mistake,the Foxes heard it and look up to you.

"Shikikan,we heard that.We love you too,no matter what others say,no matter what happens we will always love you." both of them say.
"I-i can't thank you enough Girls,you two mean the world to me." with that they both hug you unexpectedly.

"We love you Shikikan !" they say digging they'r faces into your chest.
You return the tight hug.

With the contest set,all three of you head towards the kitchen.After looking at the time you propose to leave the contest for another day and just relax and drink a cup of hot tea snuggling under one blanket with the two Foxes.

After looking at the time you propose to leave the contest for another day and just relax and drink a cup of hot tea snuggling under one blanket with the two Foxes

Taking naps all day long,do some reading,teach the foxes about events in this worlds history.Even playing Cards.

Life is peaceful,nothing and no one to worry about.Two beautiful foxes beside you,all you have to do now is get a job,that you can work from home.So you can spend more time with them.

They love you,you love them.What can else can life reward you with,except these two beautiful Fox Girls ?