Chapter 35: Sakura Magic

Sun's rays touching the Bed, your Wives still asleep. You feel ruffling under the sheet...

Ouch, don't hit me.

But that wasn't me.

Two beings start squishing their way through on each side of you, first... Ears poke out. One has White hair and fluff while the other has Crimson Red hair and fluff.

 One has White hair and fluff while the other has Crimson Red hair and fluff

"Ah... He's awake~..." the small Crimson Red being says, as if you should've slept longer.
"That's good... I'm hungry..." the little White being adds, reminding you of someone special.

Wag - Wag

Wag - Wag 

The Signal, your Wives are awakening.
"Good Morning, dear Husband-chan!" Akagi says, happy as never before seen. Her Stomach... it's back to normal.
"Morning, Husband-kun!" Kaga adds, in the same state as her Nee-san. Looking at her Stomach... it's also back to normal.

Confused by the two little Humans with ears and fluff, similar to your Wive's, you stare at the sheets.
"Mama... Is this Papa?" the White little Fox questions.
"Yes, our sweet Daughters. This is your Papa." Kaga replies, wagging her tails. 

 Dressed in the small-version of your Wives Sakura dresses, your Daughters sit in front of you. With wagging Tails and twitching ears their happiness rises by the second.
"You two are... You... are...My Daughter~?!" lacking words for your feelings. Anxiety, happiness and gratefulness force you to speak.

Hugging them suddenly, you shed tears. Their Tail wags slow down to a constant wag-rate. Together with their Mothers they comfort you, patting your back and kissing your head.
"Thank you.... Thank you Akagi and Kaga. Thank you so much." you show your feelings to them.
Seeing them bow deeply, putting their faces on the bed.
"We thank you, dear Husband. Please take care of them as you did and will do of us." the Mothers plead.

Swiftly you lift their heads, judging by their expressions, they know what they did wrong.
"We understand. Let's raise these two Children together, Husband-sama." your Wives add, ruffling their Daughters heads.

"Mama... Can we go eat, please...?" an unbereable cuteness, similar to her Mother, Kaga.
"We can, but first we need do give you names~!" the Crimson Red Mother adds.
Akagi and Kaga look at you with very bright smiles, even brighter than the outside Sun.

Starting to think of cute, fitting names... Your Mind finds the Perfect Names.
"You, my White-fluffed Daughter, will be called Kagami." you hold her hands.
"Kagami... Ah! You took Mama's name and added, mi, to it!" Kagami replies, wagging her Tails.
"Papa~... I want name too~!" the Crimson Red Fox Child tweaks your shirt.
"You, my Crimson Red-fluffed Daughter, will be called Akagima." you hold her hands.
"Akagima... Oh! Mama's Name plus, ma, to it." the little one adds.
"Also, do you want to know something special?" you get the attention of your Daughters.

"Yes! Tell us! Tell us! Please!" your Daughters eagerly jumpon onto your lap.
"Both your names, are very important and absolutely special... It makes you unique, just like your Mothers." they look at you with sparkling eyes, happiness grand enough to rocket them up into the sky.

Growl

Hungry as they are, their Mothers dress up and take them to the Bathroom to wash up. You grab your shorts and rush downstairs to perpare a Queen-like first meal for your Daughters. Expecting them to like the same things as their Mothers is a bad approach...

You muster the Houses best ingredients to make four sandwiches with Tomatoes, Lettuce and the best local Salami. Eggs and Bacon made with the most love and a fruit salad made by the big Foxes.
"Mama, what are we gonna eat?" Kagami's hungry, reminding you of her Mother.
"Let's go see what Husband-san has put on the Table." Kaga slowly pushes the Kids fowrads, teaching them how step down.

Soon enough, the youngling's hunger reaches it's top. Rushing to the Table, all the Foxes sit. The Mothers hold their respective Child in their laps.
"Woah! Thank you, Papa!" the Kids reach for the first food in their sights. The fruit salad, a nice one at that.

Ferociously they eat it, yet elegant and calm it it to your eyes.
"Husband-sama, thank you very much for the food." the Mothers say.
"Please don't. We're a big family now. We got to watch out for one another." you add.

Through the Day, the Wives are preparing something in the Kitchen. Akagima and Kagami relax around the Living room, happily watching the House in action.

 Akagima and Kagami relax around the Living room, happily watching the House in action

The smell of... Bread comes to your nose. The Kids already sensed it and begin their attack on the Kitchen Table. 
Slowly sneaking closer to it... Bam!

Yay! We won over the Table!

High-fiving one another, the little ones patiently wait for the last meal of the Day. 
"Mama Akagi, what do we eat~?" Akagima asks.
"Shortly you will eat, it's a surprise. By me and Auntie Kaga!" Akagi replies.
"Oi! Nee-sama! Why am I the Auntie? That sounds like I am old!" Kaga pouts.
"I'm an Auntie too, you know. We are Aunts to the other's Daughter." Akagi explains.
Kaga firmly nods, having understood her Nee-san's words. Finishing up the Meals, they set them on the Table.

Witout hesitation or wait, the Kids begin eating. The food is not hot anymore, just warm enough to be satisfying for them. 
"They'll be out after this one. Sleeping like angels~!" the Fox Twins can't control their excitement.

Minutes after finishing the Food, they rub their eyes.
"Want to sleep, you two?" Kaga pats their heads.
"Please, Mama." Kagami leans against her.
"Will Papa also sleep?" the little ones ask.
"He will, but only when you two go to sleep first." the Mothers tell them.
Falling asleep on the big Fox's Shoudlers, they bring them to the Bedroom and sneak downstairs.

"That was quick, are they asleep tightly? I don't want them to wake up and panic." you anxiously ask.
"Safe and Sound they are asleep. Let's eat and go to bed as well." their suggestion, you approve.
...
Leaving the plates till the next day, you three sneak into the Bedroom where the Kids have completely control over the Bed. You push the Foxes towards it, gently and very carefully, move the small Foxes to make room for the big ones.

"Husband-san, where are you sleeping?" they ask.
"On Chair here, don't worry. It's comfy enough." you reassure them.
"Good night, Husband-san. We all love you." the Twins add.
"Sleep well, my dear Foxes. I love you all more." you say the final words.

Watching over them as they fall asleep, calmly drifting into it yourself.