Chapter 3: New Home

Before you fell asleep you put an alarm for 5am,it's a friday morning.With the birds singing in the background you quickly shut the alarm and stand up slowly,trying not to wake up the girls.

"They look so cute when they sleep,i want to hug them for hours on end...I can do that once i get the new house." you think to yourself.
"They will love the new house,it's quite a way from here.But thankfully i saved up all these years to buy a house and a car" you proudly mumble.

"Shiki-ka,where are you going ? It's the middle of the night," Kaga whispers.

"Hey Kaga,please go back to sleep i am just doing some work." you say slowly petting her head.
"Will you come back --to sleep --with us" she just about finishes her sentence when your petting was so effective that she fell back asleep.

You go closer to her ear and whisper.
"Don't worry i have a present for you two.Just sleep tight,then present will wait for you."
She nods slightly,almost as if she understood you,you look towards Akagi which is sleeping tight.You remember Kaga telling yo Akagi has problems sleeping for long,you're happy that that's not the case anymore.

You remember Kaga telling yo Akagi has problems sleeping for long,you're happy that that's not the case anymore

"I always thought i was destined to live and die alone...*sigh of happiness* but these two gave me a purpose.They gave me something no price,no object,nothing in the world could pay up for." you say to yourself looking at them.They look like two fluff balls sleeping beside each other.

With that you move to dress up and get the boxes you ready for transport

With that you move to dress up and get the boxes you ready for transport.Pilling boxes to take downstairs into the car you realize you didn't have breakfast yet.
"Damn it,i forgot to take breakfast with my two Foxe--Akagi will kill me if i am not there when she wakes up." you say that running up the stairs after locking your car.

You arrive swiftly in front of your door and already you can hear someone yell inside.
"I am fried...she will not eat food..she will me" you say that hoping she won't be mad when you tell her the surpise.

"WHERE IS HE KAGA !? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH HIM !?" Akagi still yelling looking for none other then her Shikika-sama.
"Sister,calm down he has a surprise for us.He told me that this morning." Kaga says attempting to calm her raging sister down.

"Morning Girls,i deeply apologize for not waking you up.But you where to adorable to wake up.PLEASE FORGIVE ME!" you desperately say bowing down hoping to not get punished for your deeds.
"Ara Ara,look who's here.Shikika-samaaa,mind telling Akagi where you were and whom you spoke to ?" Akagi says waving her tails around,Kaga does the same as if hipnotized by Akagi.

"Akagi,Kaga i didn't speak to anyone.I just prepared the surprise for you two.That's it i promise,PLEASE DONT EAT ME!" you say paralyzed by the two now very angry foxes standing so close to your face that you can hear them breath.

"Ara,then tell us the surprise,then we will calm down." Akagi says.
"Nee-san,maybe we should punish him first" Kaga adds.
"No please,wai--" your efforts of talking are pointless,the two raging foxes are dragging you towards the kitchen and tying you to a chair.

"Ara,he looks so kawaii !" Akagi says.
"Should we spice it up,Shiki-kan ?" Kaga adds untying her clothes.
"uhm Girls---i am not inter-- i am very much interested in you two but this is not the moment for that." you try once more to get yourself out of this situation.

You just watch how the girls clothes drop to the ground just to reveal...yet another beautiful and breathtaking sight.

The Girls dressed up in maid outfits,the question is

The Girls dressed up in maid outfits,the question is...for what purpose ? To please you sensually or to help you...but it can't be the latter so....
"Oh no...please don't tell me you found my colle-" Kaga puts her finger to your mouth and Akagi jumps on your lap.
"We did find your perverted collection SHIKIKA-SAMA" Akagi says,yelling your name.
"Please don't do this...i beg you two." you say trying to hold in your excitement.

Akagi hugging you tightly makes it hard to focus,but then...kaga suddenly starts to lick you'r cheek.
"If you obey us for a week we will stop BUT you have to prove it." Akagi says with a giggle.

"I Shikikan hereby swear to serve my two beautiful and very attractive foxes for a week" you say out of breath from holding your excitement at bay.
"Ara,he said it.Sister,its enough now or-- ?" Akagi trails off.

"Shiki-kan,we'll help you with whatever you need today and of course in the future." Kaga adds.
"Please untie my you two.I wanted to come make breakfast for you two and tell you what i have for all of us in surprise." you say after getting untied by the two Foxes now dressed as Maids.

"Right,so what service do you require from us,Ma-ster ?" Akagi adds.Your body freezes up on that last word.
"Well for now it would be good for you two to switch to your old clothes,these fit you very well...but i prefer the old ones." you say.
The Girls nod and with a snip of they'r finger they are back to normal.

"Girls i will make breakfast then we can talk for today's plans.Right ?" the foxes are excited following they'r tails.
You proceed to make three omelettes,salt and pepper them.Add some fresh tomatoes and cucumbers to the said and two slices of crispy toasted bread.

"Shikika-sama,you make Akagi very happy,but why put so much effort in it ?" Akagi says seeing the plate infront of her.
"Shiki-kan,why even bother to make us this meal,we could just eat,something you make that isn't so fancy"

"Well Girls...you gave me something i didn't think i would ever feel in my entire life.You two gave me purpose,a purpose that's way above you two deserving those omelettes." you say looking at the two foxes now sitting there confused.

"But i thought you don't want us,you would just discard us.Because you we thought you ran away this morning,we where scared you wouldn't come back to us." Akagi says,holding in the tears.

You can feel your heart break and being set on fire then feeding the fire with fuel so it hurts more,when Akagi said those words.

"I am so sorry for making you believe that...i-i didn't know that you felt like that.If there is anyway for me to make it up for you two then please tell me !" you explain.

You see the two foxes slowly let out tears of joy..perhaps even relief.Rushing over to they'r side you give them hugs and pets but its not helping.It's actually making it worse.

"Hey now,please stop crying."you say hoping they stop..... they don't stop.
"How do you expect us to stop crying,we thought you were gonna abandon us." Kaga says looking up at you, almost weeping for either joy or pain.

"GIRLS STOP CRYING,WE ARE MOVING TO A NEW HOME TODAY!" you say it in a desperate attempt to make them stop crying.It works this time.

The Girls suddenly stop crying after hearing your words.
"Really ? Just us and you ?" Akagi asks.You nod.
"You are the best Shiki-kan" Kaga adds.

You continue to comfort the foxes with pets and kisses to the cheek or forehead,after they calmed down you eat and continue to move everything into the car.

You're moving with your two foxes into a New Home,will they like it ?