Chapter 32: Fox Cleaners

As the morning rises, so are you. The wind brushing the Trees elegantly, the Sun is shining. Now, the Foxes must wake.

Wag

Wag

...

Wag

Making themselves known, they happily move their Tails. Finally, they gain your attention. Laying on their stomachs, they look up at you.
"Morning, Husband-sama~!" Akagi happily speaks.
"Husband-san~! Good~... Morning!" Kaga adds, stretching far.

"Let's get some breakfast, today is going to be rough." you tell your Wives.
"Not as rough as you, last night?" Akagi teases, freezing you in place.
Slowly turning towards her... she was serious. 
"It won't, we'll talk after breakfast." you put your pants, T-shirt on and head downstairs.

While the Foxes take their time, you prepare food. Eggs, bacon and fresh Tomatoes. Perfect for a healthy meal.
Cracking the eggs open, you hear footsteps. The Foxes arrive and sit down, waiting patiently.

"Nee-san, do you smell meat?" Kaga curiosity takes a few wiffs

"I do. Though, unsure if it is Husband-chan or something else..." Akagi's words turn your dreams into reality, being devoured by two cute Foxyfus. Thankfully these two, are yours.

Serving the Foxes their favourite breakfast, they dig in ferociously. Cute little things must've been hungry.
"Thank you Husband-kun!" the Twins happily speak, enjoying every bite of your carefully made meal.
"Enjoy you two!" smiling at them, you return to the counter to prepare the Coffee. Without Ice this time.

As the machine is brewing the drink, you take a look behind you and find the Foxes with empty plates, awaiting their Coffees.
"Was it good?" your question, makes them nod eagerly.
Happy that they are fed, you take the drink out and pour it into Cups.
"Here you go, enjoy it~." placing their drinks on the table, the need for a plan comes up.

Today you and the Foxes will take care of the House, hoping to finish until early evening. You three will turn it upside down.
"Husband-sama, what are we doing today?" Akagi asks, tilting her head.
"We're going to clean." your words leave the Sisters confused.

Eh?!

They realize you weren't joking. 
"But Husband-san, you will help us, right?" Kaga asks, anxiously.
"Nope... We'll do it together." reassuring words for their Fluffy ears.

After the food has settled and the Coffee is in your System, you bring out the Utensils used for cleaning. Mops, Wiping Cloths and even a couple of brushes.
The Foxes search through the item you brought out, but they aren't allowed to start until... They wear Masks.
"Husband-sama~, where do we start?" Akagi asks, unprepared.
"You don't... until you wear these." you present them with special cleaning Masks.
Handing them one each, they start to put them on. 

Staring at it, they analyze it and try to wear them.

"Husband-sama~! Can you help us put them on, please?" the Foxes struggle to find the right way to wear the protection

Aiding them, you mildly put the Masks around their Human ears.
"You two have Human ears as well~." you remind the Sisters.

Looking at each other, they tilt their heads. 
"You look good, Nee-san." Kaga compliments her Sister.
"So do you, Kaga."  Akagi replies.
With them equipped you to tell them what they can choose to do. Clean the window, dust off the Shelves or Clean upstairs.

Choosing the last option, they dash upstairs into the Bedroom. You can hear them open the window. Reassured of them knowing their Duties today, you head outside.

The Pool is still here and will be for the next couple of months, you might even move it into the Sun. 
Hearing a window open, you quickly look up and behind you. It's the Foxes!
"Husband-chan~!" they wave at you.
"Be careful, Girls!" you reply, returning to brooming of the Terrace.

Leaving the sliding door, for refreshing the air in the house. The Foxes come downstairs to take a break.
"Pfuu... ! Husband-san, want to take a break?" Kaga asks.
Joining the Foxes, you sit down on the Couch and actually see the doors upstairs open.
"I have to clean my office a bit and the kitchen. Can we take an evening Tea then?" you propose.
"Of course we can! We'll take the kitchen then." the Foxes answer quickly, happy to make a Tea for everyone.

Minutes pass and you jump back up to get everything done, excluding the now-clean Terrace. Into your Office, you open the window and dust off the small shelf you have. 
Cleaning your desk and wiping the windows, you are on the last steps to being finished.

Voila! A clean Office! 
Happy with everyone's Work today, you return to the Kitchen and find it in top-notch condition. Counter wiped, knives and cutting boards are looking like new as well!
"Well done Girls! Thanks bunch!" you hug them tightly.
"Your welcome Husband-kun~!" the Foxes dig their heads into you. 

The Sisters head upstairs and drop their dusty Clothes into the Washing Machine and bring you a fresh pair as well!
"Here Husband-chan, we'll put your dirty ones through a good wash~!" they present you with fresh clothes. Taking them you quickly change in your office and hand them your dirty ones.
"Thanks again, Akagi and Kaga." you pat their heads. They're very happy to receive them.
The Sisters drop your used outfit in the Machine upstairs and return to the Kitchen, where they place everything needed for the Tea on a small wooden plate. Finally, they head outside and prepare for your presence.

Without wasting a second, you join them. Eager for their delicious and calming Tea. The Sisters start pouring a cup each and exchange them, lastly they serve yours.
"Well done today, Husband-san." the Foxes compliment your work.
"Thanks, Girls, we worked as a team. That's why we finished so quickly." you reply.

From a small wooden Box, the Twins present you with fresh Dumplings.
"Please eat first." humbly pushing the box back, they stare at you confused. Before realizing they're supposed to take a few first.
Resting the Box between you three. The Foxes recommend the Tea after the Dumplings, for an excellent finisher to the day. 

Slowly the Sun goes down and the Foxes start yawning, sleepy and exhausted from Today's work. Taking the Wooden plate back inside, they place it on the Kitchen Counter for the next Day and head upstairs.

Checking every door in the house... they're all locked. Relaxed, you head upstairs as well, happy to join your Fluffy Wives in bed. For another soothing sleep.

As expected the Foxes have formed a specific spot for you to rest in. Closing the window, you lay down and wrap your arms around them.
"Good night, Husband-sama~! We love you!" the Foxes say, cuddling up to you.
"Good night, you two. Love you too!" you reply.

Together you drift into a soothing slumber... To awake into another fluffy and relaxing day.