Chapter 18: Fox Popcorn

Coming back to your senses after a Fox-scent filled sleep,you are brutally awakened by aggressive shaking.It's your Waif--Foxyfus

"Husband~ Wake up~ !" Kaga says,shaking you.
"What's up Sweetheart  ?" you ask her.

"I want Popcorn this evening~Please~" Kaga says,wagging her tails.
"Alright,Alright...what does your Nee-san say ?" you ask her,looking over to Akagi which is still sleeping.

"Nee-san,Husband doesn't want to make Breakfast" Kaga says.
"Kaga~,get on top of Shikika-sama....he is so rough~" Akagi says,dreaming of...things.
"What ? Akagi ?!" you almost yell her name.

She jumps out of her dream and sits up on the bed,licking her hands as if trying to clean it.
"You two are the cutest when you are embarassed !" you say,laying back down.

"Geez Husband-sama,you are such a Tease sometimes~" Akagi says.
"Nee-san,do you want Popcorn this evening ?" Kaga asks her Sister.

They both wag they'r tails,
"Yes ! And we can play cards !" Akagi says.
"Wonderful Idea Nee-sama ! Let's do that !" Kaga adds.

"Ladies,do i get a saying in this ?" you ask them.
They look at you,Akagi is pondering over something while Kaga is just staring at you with a tilted head.

"Who is he ?" Kaga asks,with a tilted head.
"Never have i seen him." Akagi says,with a finger on her mouth,as if thinking trying to remember who you are.

Panic and adrenaline rushes through your Body,just as your Foxes stop they'r prank on you.
"It's fine Husband-chan,we didn't forget you !" Akagi says.
"How could we...after you gave us these." Kaga says,pointing at the rings you gave them.

"Don't do that...*weez* That scared me to the core." you say.

The Foxes laugh at your Suffering,not even giving you a moment to recover they send you downstairs to make Coffee and Breakfast.

Arriving downstairs you put the Coffee Machine on a cleaning run,it cycles through itself to get any hardened or left Coffee out of itself,this should take a few minutes.

In the Meantime you decide to check your Bank account.
Immediately you are surprised by the Large Sum of Money on it.

The Transaction's Tab says it was received last night at 23:47PM.
This must be the Payment for your Translation the other day.

Checking your Phone you notice a message from the Person that Requested the Translation.He is very impressed by the Swiftness and Time-efficiency you have.He payed you double the amount for that.

With a loud "YEEEHAAA !" going through the House you start dancing like never before,not caring if you look like a utter fool.
"Husband-san,what happ---What are you doing ?" Akagi says,walking down the stairs.
"Husband-sama,did you take any expired Medicine ?" Kaga adds,with a straight face.

"Girls,i got my payment !" you say,excited.
"Wonderful ! Uhm....how much is it~?"Akagi asks,worried not for the Money...but your Health.

"It's double !" you say,not realizing she asked the exact Amount.
"Husband~ Nee-san asked how much...the Amount." Kaga adds.

"Oh...yeah,right.Sorry about that,got to carried away." you say,scratching you'r Head.
"It's alright,you don't have to hide your excitement." Kaga adds.
"She's right,please tell us the Amount." Akagi asks again.

You show them your Phone,they can't believe they'r Eyes.Akagi grabs you Phone faster then you can react to her hand gripping it.
"Husband~ ! This is amazing ! Well done !" Akagi says,handing Kaga your Phone.
"Husband-sama ! Amazing ! That's a lot of Money !" Kaga says,putting the Phone aside.