Chapter 37: Ice Cream Shiatsu

Gazing open your eyes, the feeling of this being a hard day creeps up... 

The Younglings are curiously wagging their Tails, waiting for their Mamas to wake up. 
"Kagami, what do we do...?" Akagima asks.
"I don't know... We're hungry~..." Kagami sees no salvation. 

"Girls... Want to go eat?" you whisper from the corner of the Room. Your Daughters turn to face you and start wagging their Tails like helicopter spin their blades.
"Good Morning, Papa!" they whisper back.

As you slept with your clothes on, you signal the Daughters to follow you, quietly. 

Once they are out, you close the door and slowly make your way into the Kitchen. Your Daughters stand frozen atop the stairs.
"Papa... help us~!" Akagima pleads.
You climb up, a few stairs away from them and kneel, reaching your hands out.
"Hold my hands and walk on your own." you tell them.

The Daughters grab your pointer and start coming closer to you step by step. Slowly you back of one step at a time.

"You made it! Well done!" you clap cautiously. 
Your Daughters brighten up and jump around, full of energy before they conquer the Table. 
"And now...?" Kagami thinks.
"Uhm... We're hungry... so... Ah! Food!" Akagima completes Kagami's thinking.
"Papa!" the Girls demand Food.

Their Papa is panicking right now, not knowing what to give them. But then...

You remember the time you served the Foxes cereals. Yanking the Milk out of the Fridge and grabbing the Cereal from the cabinet, you set them on the Table together with two bowls.
"Papa... What is this light brown stuff...?" surprised at your Daughters colour identification skills, you sit down and explain.
"Ah! Can you help us, please?" Kagami doesn't trust her own abilities, yet.

Carefully, you walk them through step by step.  

Akagima pours the milk first while Kagami sets the cereal first. Both exchange their held items and pour the missing ingredient into their respective bowls.
"Oh... I don't have enough Milk..." Kagami says.
"And I don't have enough Cereal..." Akagima adds.
Both ways have a flaw, but a simple solution is present. You tell them to each pour more of the missing ingredient into their bowls.
"Wow! Now we both have enough! Thanks, Papa!" the Youngster eat happily, already holding their Spoons maturely.

The phrase "They up fast" comes to your mind. But these are not usual Human Children. They're Magical Sakura Foxes. 
One the Daughter of the fearsome Aircraft Carrier Akagi. The other the Daughter of the Kaga.

Their Parents are special and they... are even more special. They retain their Mother's cuteness, fluffiness and... Eh... they also are Fluffballs. 

After the Small Foxes finished their Meals, growling can be heard from upstairs. The mighty Aircraft Carriers have awoken, stepping out of htier Bedroom and stretching their Tails.
"Morning, Akagima, Husband-san." Akagi greets.
"Mornin', Kagima, Husband-chan." Kaga adds.

With all the Foxes assembled, you lay out the Plan for today.
"If we collect fruits and vegetables from our Garden, everyone gets a treat!" the simplest of Plans. 
The Foxes, small and... b-bi-bi.. Fluffy wag their Tails in anticipation.

From the Room beneath the Stairs, on its door are the scratch marks from Kaga. Inside the Room, you quickly grab three large baskets and hand them to the Foxes.

Alligned with their Mother, the small Foxes are curious what's next.
"Go outside and start collecting. Be careful of the Sun!" they're already outside before you can finish speaking your idea. 

Promising them a reward, which you'll give them either way, you place four small bowl full of Ice Cream in the Fridge. Home made on at that, sprinkle some fruits on and voila, perfect Summer Snack.

Before you head out yourself to collect with your own basket, you place five large 3,5L Water Bottles on the Table of the Living room and finally... you head outside.

The sense of suffocation and thirst rush to you, panicked you look for your family. 

"Mama, is this one okay?" Akagima asks.
"Let's see... Look at this one we have collected already, and compare them." Akagi teaches her Daughter.
"Just a bit longer... right?" Akagima's unsure.
"Good Job, Akagima." Akagi pats her Daughter's head.

Kagami and Kaga are collecting from the Trees. The Mother holds the Daughter on her Shoulders while the Daughter happily collects.

Sakura Foxes sure are strong... better watch what you do or... Uh... You'll be tied up and tickled... With the Fluff of their Tails!

You spot a untouched row of Tomatoes, most of them are ripe as well! Time to get to collecting!

...

...

...

The Sun sets slowly, the Garden is almost empty with the slower-growing fruits and vegetables left. 
Your Family places two baskets full of fruits and vegetables on the Terrace table. 
"Akagi, Kaga, please set them inside to cool and adjust until tomorrow." you ask of the Mothers.
"Will do, Husband-kun." the Fluffy Foxes head inside.

"Papa, what now?" the Daughters patiently await.
"Do you want to surprise your Mothers?" you ask, an obvious question...
"Yes! Yes! Yes!" their Tails have entered helicopter-mode, be careful so they don't take off.

The Mothers will be occupied with storing the harvest, therefore you can prepare the surprise. Taking your Daughters in your Arms you head upstairs, past the confused Mothers. 
"Nee-sama, what about here?" Kaga wonders.
"It won't fit... Shame... On the Shelf?" Akagi adds.
They'll figure it out soon, their proud Mothers and even Prouder Sakura Foxes.

Into the Bath, you let your Daughters explore the Tub.
"Papa, what are these buttons~?" the Younglings ask.
"These are for the Tub. This one is for a bubble bath, this is for a whirlwind and this... is for a massage." you let them decide what to chose.

They share a look between themselves then look back at the Tub Controls and point.
"This one for our Mamas!" they point at the massage one.
"Very Good, choice." you pat their hand, pressing the button and wait for the Tub to do its work.

In the meantime, you look downstairs and see the Foxes happily preparing Dinner.

Quickly you put the Tub on pause, grab your Daughters and head downstairs. Here, you carefully sit them at the Table before helping out your Wives.

You hope that your Daughters aren't bored...

On the Contrary! They admire the Outside, the Start-filled sky and listen to the Tunes of Nature.

Before you know it, you three completed Dinner and set it on the Table. Fox-made Dumplings!
Your Wives lift their Daughters, sit down and rest the Youngling on their Lap.
"Thank you for the Food!" your Daughters eagerly dig in. 

After Dinner, your Daughters take the initiative and lead their Mothers into the Bathroom. The Tub has little to no Water in it. Quickly you reach for the Controls and tap the right button to resume the process.

Swiftly it fills and you are rushed out so that the Mothers can prepare for a Family Bath. In the mean Time, you head downstairs and place the four Ice Creams on a Wooden plate, sprinkle them with Strawberries, Blueberries and head upstairs again.

You open the door with your Elbow and enter, all the Foxes are already in the Bath getting a massage, so you serve each of them an equal portion of Ice Cream and get in yourself.
"Husband, where's yours?" your Wives ask.
"Yesterday we ate too much Ice, I'm holding off. My throat will thank me for it." your Wives nod and Daughters stare briefly before catching what you mean.

...

The Water is getting colder to the Point of discomforts. You get out, dry off and head to make the Bed for your Family. Soon they arrive... Your Daughters are magically attracted onto the Bed, squeezing underneath the Blanket and immediately falling asleep.
"We... Love you...Mama... Papa..." such cute Daughters you have.

Your Wives kiss your cheeks and head into bed themselves.
"Good night, Husband-kun, we Love you." the Foxes say.
"I love you four more." you reply, watching the Mother cuddle up to their Daughters and fall asleep.