Chapter 25: Warm Breeze

A scent is filling the morning air, one which seems to fill your nostrils with a carnal appetite.
"Is it working?" one of the Foxes asks.
"I don't know. He doesn't seem to like mine." the weight of one of your Wives breaks your dreamy half-awake state.
"Kaga~, slide over~! I want to try it as well!" judging from their calls, the one who's on top of your chest is Kaga.

The weight is gone... but, just the other Fox sits on your Chest.
"Try moving. Maybe that will get him up." their talk becomes more worrisome by the minute.
"Should I bury him in my Flight deck?" presumably Akagi asks, her voice does match.
"Oh~ but mine isn't that big~" Kaga seems to be jealous of her Nee-san.

They've gone silent, only movement is felt on the bed. Grabbing both your arms, lifting them up. The Sensation of something soft, feather-smooth and silk-like is wrapping both your arms.
"Husband-sama, please wake up." one of them says.
"Husband-san, I am hungry. Please give us food~." the other adds.

Opening your eyes, you gaze upon the Ceiling. Moving your Eyes towards the Fox beauties you love so much. 
"Uh... Girls, that is a nice way to wake me up but. Don't you think it is a little hot?" you ask them.

"Wah! Husband-san! Please give us food! Please!" Kaga pleads, staring at your fingers.
"Kaga! Please don't! I'll give you food! Ple-- Ow!" you beg her, but you just fueled her appetite for your fingers.

"Hm, Hushfand... fur... fingers faste fuite foice~" Kaga mumbles as she slowly chews on your fingers.
"Kaga~, you know you don't have to do this in order to get food. Besides, you can make your own~!" you realize.

"Husband-sama, which of our Flight decks do you feel like is better? Mine or Kaga's?" Akagi asks.
The realization that your Arms are enveloped in their Breasts is breaking into your head, again.
"Both, I will not prefer one over the other. Is that clear?!" you dominate the conversation.
"Yes, dear Husband-sama~" Akagi stares at you with hungry eyes.

As Kaga keeps chewing on your fingers, you start to feel as if your right hand has become a chewing Toy.
The Girls get dressed and head to the bathroom to wash their faces, seemingly still sleepy.

Putting on your Summer shorts and an old T-shirt, you rush downstairs.

The House feels like a sauna, you feel like you can barely move. Your Body becoming slower by the step. 
You dash for the airconditioner Panel on the Wall beside the Stairs and put it on the highest level.

BRR... VRRRRRR

Your Body rejoices, cold air breezes dash through the downstairs area. You hope that the Foxes aren't too affected by the Indoor Sauna.

"Husb--- Eeeh! It's so hot!" one of them says, exiting the Bathroom.
"Welcome to our Indoor Sauna, how may I be of service?" you ask them.
Kaga seems to be affected the most, she seemingly drags herself towards the downstairs-livingroom and crashes onto the carpet.