Snow

Something for you guys to read this Christmas. Enjoy :)

Sorry that this is a short one.

_____________

"Oppa! Hurry! I don't want to miss the snow!" Yuri said as she hopped playfully inside the apartment creating the sound of the creaking wood.

"Slow down will you?" You told her playfully. "The snow hasn't even fallen yet."

"But it could be dropping at any moment!" She started pulling your sleeves as you're trying to tie in your last shoelace before getting up and messing her up in the head for bothering you.

"Let's go, you hyped-up hamster." You said to her as she quickly opened the door. The wind outside was quite strong as it swung the door open sending chills inside making both of you felt surprised.

"Let's quickly go out before our place turns to a freezer." You locked the door behind you as Yuri's now already by the elevator waiting for you.

"Ya. If you do this while we're outside, i'm gonna leave you outside to the cold." You threatened her gaining a stunned reaction from her before pouting at you.

Being the soft guy you are, you pulled her into a hug and rubbed her by the shoulder.

"I'm just kidding~ who could ever do that to you."

"I know you are, oppa." She said giggling at you as the elevator opened revealing the snow that's piled up from last week.

"You know that you already witnessed the snow going down before right?" You asked.

"But i want to witness it when it starts!! The snow was already dropping a lot before when i saw it." She said as she stomped the floor out of excitement.

"Okay, Yuri-ah. Sure. But are you very certain that it'll drop today?"

"The news said so! Anyway we should find some dinner to eat first. I'm getting hungry." She said as you intertwined your finger with hers towards the place that you've reserved before for Christmas dinner.

Time skip

"The snow should've dropped by an hour ago.... where is it?!" Yuri said as she stomped her foot this time out of annoyance. You're now sitting by the park with her at a certain bench for an hour after eating dinner with her.

"I guess the forecasts prediction were off, Yuri-ah." You said to her. You felt kind of bad for her since she was really looking forward to this since morning, but there wasn't really anything you could do. If you had the power to control the weather, you would've surely made it drop by much earlier.

"I'll buy you something you want if it makes you better, Yuri-ah." She glanced at you with a sad expresssion.

"But i-" She stopped mid-sentence when she saw a piece of white orb passing by her eyes. Her eyes starting to lit up as she looked up seeing more of the things coming down.

"LOOK!" Yuri screamed at you as she pointed towards the sky. White orbs were dropping more constantly as Yuri's starting to get excited by the occurence.

"It is snowing! The forecast were off though by a bit though. But whatever!" She said as she watched it dropping down onto the ground holding your hand.

"I'm glad i got to witness this with you, oppa. The snow is really lovely."

"It is." You said giggling as you pulled her closer to you by the side.

"Remember when we first met?" You asked gaining a whimper from her.

"Don't talk about that please. I wasn't gonna talk about it until you mentioned it." She pouted.

"You were running like a kid an-"

"AAAHHHHH I WANNA ENJOY THE SNOW!!" She screamed making you surprised as you apologized multiple times to her and gave her a warm hug calming her anger down.

"Okay. I forgive you." She said while scoffing as you gave her a peck as thanks for forgiving you gaining a cute reaction from her.

"Merry Christmas, Yuri-ah. And i love you."

"Mm, oppa." She said as she leaned in towards your cheek giving a slight kiss on it making your face flush by her actions.

"Merry Christmas. And i love you too."

___________

Merry Christmas!!!!