How do you feel?

Requested by : ZeiraMagatz

Genre: Fluff?

______________

"Really?!!" You asked both of your parents as you got up in excitement.

"Yes. It's been decided. We'll arrange the both of you to go on dates and stuff so you two can get to know each other better before finally marrying to one another." You then hugged both of your parents out of exhilaration. Adrenaline started pumping in your veins as you hugged them tighter in your arms. You never thought that you would ever had the chance to be together with your secret love that you never told about. Turns out luck was on your side.

Kim Chaewon. The girl next class you always adore that always seem unreachable for you since you never really talked or even tried to. Now all of a sudden is gonna go on a date with you. The thought made you felt like almost flying off to the galaxy.

I can't believe i'll have the chance to actually talk to her. This is definitely one of the best day in my life!

____________

"What?!" Chaewon raised her voice in disbelief as she slammed the table in front of her parents.

"How come i've never heard of this?!!"

"Honey, listen. I know you're shocked, but this is something that we've both discussed with his parents, and we've come to a conclusion that you two will marry each other."

"This is ridiculous." She shrugged her head due to the situation she was in. "An arranged marriage. How could this happen?!"

"It just did. I hope you understand."

"Whatever. It's not like i have any say in this do i?" She sat back down in frustration as she continued the dinner she was having.

I can't believe this is happening. An arranged marriage? *sigh*..... how should i talk about this to Junhyeong....?

__________

You stood by the big clock waiting for the girl you've been wanting for so long as you put your hands behind your back being nervous of your first meeting. The sound of the clock ticking were filling inside your head as you thought about how you would greet her.

What should i say when i first meet her...? Hello! No. Hi! Too ignorant? Good Afternoon? Hm... seems awkward. Hello should do it. I wonder if she- Oh! She's coming!

"Hello, Chaewon-ah! I'm Han Y/N." You tried to look cheerful for your first meeting as you extended your hand to greet her.

"Hi. Kim Chaewon." She seemed reluctant in shaking your hand, but you just shook it off thinking that she must feel uncomfortable since it's her first time seeing you.

"Well then, shall we get going?" You asked as she nodded following you from behind.

"I don't know if you knew about this, but we go to the same school." You opened the conversation with her as you walked inside a cafe you had researched before, and reserved for your future girlfriend. Which happens to be her making you feel twice as excited.

"Oh i know. My dad told me about it already." She answered shortly as she took out her phone.

Wow. She's tough to talk to isn't she? Wait. It could be that she's not familiar with me enough that she's replying shortly. I should try and initiate more conversations.

"So, Chaewon-ah. How's the place? You like it?"

"Eh. Kind of."

"Well i think this place is cool. I-"