Sick Day

I started to enjoy writing this oneshots more than i should've, lol.

Requested by : hyewoncutie

________________
You were awoken by the sound of something knocking over, as you found yourself sleeping by the sofa. You slept over at your girlfriend's apartment, because she said she wasn't feeling well after yesterday's date. She told you to go home because she said that she was gonna be fine, but you insisted on staying over because you can't help but feel worried about her.

You immediately got up and walked over to Yuri's room, as soon as you heard the sound.

*knock* *knock*

"Yulyul?" You called her by the pet name you gave her making sure she was okay, but there was no response. You told her not to lock the door, so you can barge in if an emergency occured.

You opened it, and found a knocked out Yuri laying by the side of her bed. You felt your world crumble as you quickly bent over making sure she was still alive. You checked her pulse by her hand making sure it was beating.

 You checked her pulse by her hand making sure it was beating

"Ya.. aren't you... overreacting..?" You looked up to her looking at you weakly. You touched her forehead, and it was warm. You picked her up princess style and tucked her in on her bed.

"Stay put." You went outside, and swiftly getting all the stuff you need. A towel, cold water, basket, and a infrared termometer. You checked for her temperature first before compressing her forehead.

"38.2°..." You mumbled to yourself. You dipped the towel into the water, squeezing the excess water out and placed it on her head.

"Honey... you're overreacting. It's just a-" She sneezed, making the towel moved for a bit as you corrected it.

"Looks like you have a cold. I'll stay here for the rest of the day. Now go back to sleep, you'll feel better soon." You heard her hum as a response, as you hold her hand. You caressed her head softly as she drifted off back to sleep. You gave her a little peck on her lips, before getting up to cook some porridge for her and for yourself.

You would frequently check up on her making sure that she's okay. Once in a while you would dip the towel and squeeze it again so the towel would keep her head cold.

After you were done cooking, you took a serving for yourself and closed the pot to keep it warm. You walked over to her room and ate there so you could keep an eye out for her.

As soon as you were done, you placed the bowl on the coffee table that she had by her bed and waited for her to wake up so you can feed her. A few moments later, you noticed her groaning in her sleep. You caressed her head again so that she would stop groaning in her sleep.

But it turned out that you woke her up. She looks at you with a weak stare. Looks like she hasn't feel better yet.

"Are you hungry?" She nodded weakly, you walked back to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl of the food you had made. You helped her sitting up, and started feeding her.