Shouldn't have done that II

Genre:Fluff?

Previously requested by:DJShadow21

____________

I can't believe this. Why can't she just leave me all holed up in my room? Why does she have to come to my house if she didn't even love me in the first place. I should've known when she said that there was something that she can't explain. Why did she even bother to date me if she loved her friend? This doesn't make any sense.

You thought as you sat by yourself inside the toilet. You decided that you can't take it anymore so you decided to just excuse yourself to give yourself a peace of mind. But it just wasn't working as you wanted it to be. It even made your state of mind grew even darker.

...i'm being used as a playtoy, am i? *sigh*.... i should just kill myself so that they can't play with me again.

You burst out of the restroom and started running to the rooftop to end it once and for all. You looked at the view of the blue sky and the wind as it blows into your face that's saying despair all over it.

No one even loves me here. I can go without regret.

You were about to go over the fence when,

"Y/N!! DON'T JUMP!!" The sound of a scream came from the stairs.

"What're you doing here? To play with me again? Can't let you do that, Yujin. You and Chaewon are the same. Using me as a playtoy just so that you can have something entertaining in life. But sorry, i'm gonna be gone in a bit. So you can just look for someone else to play with. And also, tell your friend Chaewon when you found another playtoy. She might be ecstatic to find out that she has a new one."

You was about to go over the second time. Yujin still wouldn't let you as he started to walk slowly towards the guy.

"Don't Y/N. Please, let's talk for a moment." Yujin tried sounding calm.

"What's there to talk about? Please, Yujin-ah. Don't act like you care. You're just scared of losing your playtoy and it would be a bother to search for another one."

"Y/N, i-i like you!"

You were flustered by the sudden confession. It came out of nowhere.

"What? Now you say you like me? What kind of joke is this?! That's it."

You started to go over when you felt Yujin pulling you by the shirt making you fall to the ground.

"It's not a joke, Y/N, for real! I really like you!" Your frustration grew even more. You just gave up and decided that you'll just listen to her. In your heart, you didn't really want to jump. You just want somebody to look for you and talk to you. So you can rant about all of the things that've been burdening you.

"Alright... i give up. But if it's really a prank then i'm gonna jump no matter what anybody say, you hear me?"

Yujin nodded, as you get yourself back up and started sitting leaning against the fence as she did the same. She started to tell the story about how she met her boyfriend, and then....

"I got dumped by my boyfriend last week. I was left because of THAT THICC B- i mean, because that wonderful woman was better than me." She said with a smile.

You knew that she was gonna say a thicc b*tch, but you just shrugged it off.

"And..? How does that supposed to make me even better?"

"Let me finish the story first. And that's when i started to realize that i treated you so badly. Like throwing those eggs, pouring water over you. I'm sorry about that."