I'm tired

Inspired by the song Everybody Has - Chungha. Might wanna listen to that song whilst reading this.

Enjoy!

______________

3rd POV

"When will this be over...." Eunbi said as she walked home from a tiring day at work. Well, not exactly day, but month. She has been suffering due to her superior this whole month without anyone being there to support her other than the coworkers. Her work seemed to have never been enough to her boss even though the work she has done was basically perfect. Even her coworkers acknowledged it. But to him? Not so much.

There's always small little details that he said wasn't supposed to be there or rather wrong even though there's nothing to be fixed. Pitying her, most of them had tried to back her up but of course, to no avail. Their boss would threaten to fire them if that ever happened, leaving them powerless.

"It's okay guys. I can get through it." These are the exact words she would always to them even though they could tell, she couldn't take it. That brave mask she put on in front of them, they knew there was a face behind it calling for help. They knew, but they couldn't because they don't want to get the risk of getting let go. The most they could is help take some of her workload off of her shoulders when the boss was not watching, or even a simple coffee they gave was enough for her.

Her mental state is hanging on a thread as well as her physical state. She felt as if she could pass out at any moment during the way there at home. But she knew she couldn't because she has work to do the next day. She reached for her keys in her bag, opening it to an empty apartment.

"I'm home." She said to herself as she closed the door behind her. She put her bag on top of the dinner table where she would usually eat, throwing herself onto her sofa to rest her eyes for a few minutes. She glanced at the clock showing 10PM.

It's this late already? I need to wash up myself, eat and sleep.

She then got up from the sofa walking to the shower which drained some of her exhaustion. She walked towards the racks to grab a cup of ramen which she has eaten for this past month. It would either be ramen, or a bento which she would sometimes buy at the supermarket when she wanted to. But for tonight, ramen felt enough for her.

*slurp*

So warm....

She thought to herself slurping the noodle with some of the soup splattering a bit. It's not really enough considering the work she did today, but what else can she do? She couldn't cook as it would take too much of her time with the little time she has.

She threw the ramen she had eaten onto the trash can that should've been emptied last sunday, but she forgot due to the sudden work she had to do given by her boss. After an hour of sitting on the sofa to try and lessen the workload for tomorrow, she decided to call it a day.

She laid on the bed trying to close her eyes and go to dreamland. But she couldn't. She tossed her body around the wide bed trying to sleep for hours.

What time is it now?

Eunbi glanced at the clock showing 2 AM.

Ugh.... why can't i sleep? Eunbi questioned herself, even though she clearly knows the answer. It was because of someone that she held dearly left her a month ago leaving her in her worst state after so long. The figure that's always there for her when things get tough for her, Y/N. Y/N was his a coworker of hers who was transferred to another department soon after news about her dating another coworker got out.

She then sat up on her bed. Bending her legs to her chest. Putting her hands on her feet and rested her head on on her knees.

"I miss you, Y/N. Please come back...."She started sobbing in the middle of the night. This wasn't the first time Eunbi had cried like this on her bed. In fact, a week after they had broken up, she started feeling as if a piece of her was missing. The piece that had kept her together as the pressure from work was getting to her.