When you love someone

Requested by : Arbiter-Neko

I finally managed to finish 1 request. Enjoy.

___________

"Will you date me now, oppa?"

"No."

"How about now?"

"I told you already, No, Wonyoung-ah."

"...now?"

"No."

"Fine. I hate you." The maknae of the group he's currently managing is now pouting, having been rejected by her manager several times. This wasn't the first time she had done this, as it seemed like this has been going on for months. Confessing to him, that is.

"Wonyoung-ah, for how long will you keep this up? I'm not as gullible as you think I am."

"But I'm serious, oppa! I like you, I really do!" She looked up at him with her puppy eyes.

"Yeah right. You? No way. Try some other ways to prank me next time." She huffed, before leaving him to do his own work. He sighed after watching her walk out of the room as he went back to his own business.

"Stay strong, Y/N. She's just teasing you, is all." He told himself, moments after she had left. Not much later, she went back inside with a plate as well as a cup.

"Ya. What're you doing?" He asked.

"You haven't had your breakfast right? Eat these first, oppa. Don't let your stomach be empty." She placed down the tray in front of him, giving a bright smile.

"Thanks, Wonyoung-ah. But you should really enjoy your weekend, you know. It's not often that you get to spend the weekend without any schedule."

"I am enjoying it. Are you saying that I didn't enjoy making you breakfast?"

"Well, did you?" She nodded vigorously. He chuckled, before picking up the sandwich filled with sprinkles she just made, though it might not be as sweet as her. She waited as she watched him take a bite, with eyes full of hope.

"It's good, Wonyoung-ah. What else can I say?" She rejoiced, putting her hands up in the air.

"Then, will you date me now?"

"Nope."

_____________

"Ya. She's being serious, you know." Said Bang-Chan. The two of them are currently at the bar, with him gulping down the alcohol that's been brought to his table.

"What're you talking about all of a sudden?" He asked, after putting his glass down.

"You know who I'm talking about. It's Wonyoung-ie. The girl you're currently managing? Remember her?" He flicked his forehead, making him grunt.

"Not you too, Chan. You know full well that she's just messing around with me."

"Poor Wonyoung. She likes a man who's blind to her every approach." He took a sip out of his cup, with Y/N filling his glass after.

"Whatever you say."

"Tell me one good reason why you think that she's confessing to you as a joke."

"She's the type of kid who loves to tease me, who is older than her just for the sake of seeing how I would react. Besides, even if she was serious, there are lots of idols out there that would match better with her. I'm just a nobody who only has his own lonely apartment and a cat."

"And? You think Wonyoung is the kind of girl who would see you by your status? Just stop, Y/N. At least give it some more thought. Or is it that you don't like her? She also loves cats, you know."