Regret II

3 years later....

"Unnie. You're doing overtime again?"

"Yeah. It's not like i got anything better to do anyway."

"You should try and go out have some fun. Life isn't all about work you know."

"I know. I'll do that when i feel like it. You should hurry and head home, Sihyeon-ah. It's getting late."

"I'm about to. Don't go home too late, unnie."

*click*

Eunbi is now all alone inside her department being the only one left who decided to stay and do some work. It's not like her works are piling up a lot. It's just that she wants to avoid about thinking about her ex-boyfriend who vanished into thin air out of nowhere leaving her alone in this world where she has no one else left other than her parents. She already parted ways with her friends in college as they too got their own life to live.

I can't believe i still can't get you out of my mind, Y/N.

Eunbi took out the picture frame she hid inside her desk and only took out whenever she feels like she misses him. A tear dropped onto the frame as more kept coming with her starting to sob lowly in the lonely room. The sound of her cry echoed through the room following the sound of the running air conditioner adding up to the coldness life has been giving her.

I don't care whatever you are, Y/N. I still love you no matter what. Please... come back....

____________

Oh, noona....

You were next to her watching her sob with her not being able to see you. You vanished into thin air and the next thing you knew, you were in front of the guy who had talked to you about the mark you had on your neck. You were now an angel and was forbidden to do anything. Showing up in front of her was also forbidden as it would grant you a punishment from the above.

It hurts me seeing you like this without being able to say or do anything. All i could is just watch you from afar and make sure to keep you safe. It sucks how we're next to each other but you couldn't even see me nor i could feel you.

You could only stand next to her and watched as she broke herself down onto the desk making your heart ache more and more. (Not intended)

Time skip

"I need to move on. Y/N isn't coming back." She sighed as she walked back taking a route she never really used, and also takes longer time. This was done by her so that it would take much longer for her to be at home which means she'll have less time to be reminded of you.

Just then, you noticed someone walking while swaying left and right. You then realized that he was drunk and was walking towards Eunbi. You get your guard up and was ready to attack him if he gets violent.

Eunbi walked further away from him, but he noticed her and his face turned smiling like a psycho. He launched at her making Eunbi scream.

You were caught off guard not knowing that he would run as you looked for a place that's covered so she won't see you appear out of nowhere.

Sh*t.

You cursed and he was already halfway as Eunbi stumbled back from the stone.

Ah~ i don't care anymore.

*snap*

You snapped your fingers into existence and quickly kicked the guy making Eunbi get off from his filthy grasp. The drunken guy was then knocked out after one kick from you as you quickly hid your face from her. In her eyes, you appeared as a guy wearing a whole suit in white shining as she covered her eyes from it.