Daily stuff

"Y/N. I'm hungry." Your girlfriend said as she clinged to your arms. You were chilling on the couch watching her newest comeback SSOTS as she did it.

"Want me to cook something?" He asked. She shook her head meaning that she wanted to eat outside. You agreed and both of you get ready as her movement's showing that she was eager.

"Calm down, honey. We'll eat something soon." She kissed you on the cheek.

"You always do that whenever we're dining outside.Why not do it at a different time?" You asked.

"I'll try and do it more often." She said scrunching her nose.

"That's my girl." You messed with her head pulling her to your embrace as you walked outside to the place where there's a lot of food vendors standing around.

"Wanna grab a meal or just snack?" You asked her.

"I want a meal. After that we can have a snack." You chuckled as you shook your head.

"You love eating more than me, huh?" You teased her.

"Of course i love you more. Here." She kissed you on the lips in the middle of the road. "Was that enough?"

"I'll be needing more of that." You gave her a smile as she pinched your sides.

"Ow!" You exclaimed.

"You love my kisses more than me." She pouted.

"I love you more, Hyewon-ah. The fact that we're outside looking for food for you to eat is enough proof isn't it?"

"If you pay for it, then i'll believe you."

"Aish, you." You hugged her tighter with her giggling at your response.

"How about here?" You asked as you pointed to a store.

"I ate here before! The food was good, so let's eat here." She pulled you inside as you both sat down at a table after ordering the food.

"You know you have a schedule tomorrow right? Let's eat and then go home."

"Okay~ whatever manager-nim." She said to you annoyingly.

"I'm just a caring boyfriend, that's all." You said as you rested your head on one hand. She turned her head away from you making sure that you didn't notice her getting embarrassed from your words.

"The food's here!" You said as a waiter came serving your food. Hyewon immediately took a chopstick and ate a mouthful of it.

"Honey. Look here."

"Ya! I was eating!" She said as she put the chopsticks down

"Ya! I was eating!" She said as she put the chopsticks down. You put your phone back into your pocket in one swift move before she could take it.

"Bully." She said to you.

"You looked beautiful, don't worry." You assured her as you took a chopstick for your own.

"You better give me a look at it when we get home." She threatened.

"I will. Let's eat for now."