New Game

You were a new student in a new school not far from your house. You wanted to search for new friends, but no one had the same interest as you.

After about a week, everyone has settled into their own groups except for you. So you decided to play games at the place where there's no one else. You looked everywhere to search for an unused empty class that no one has ever used so you can game in peace.

Finally you found the perfect class to play in. You went inside, and closed the door behind you. You started to open your phone to play some MOBA games. After a few minutes of farming here and there, you were surprised when the door swung open. You looked at the direction and saw a girl who was as surprised at you.

"Mind if i go in here?" But you were stunned by hear beauty, that her question went over your mind

"Mind if i go in here?" But you were stunned by hear beauty, that her question went over your mind. So you asked her.

"What did you say?" You said, as she proceeded to go inside closing the door behind her.

"I said, mind if i go in here?"

"The class's not mine so, come in!" She walked over next to your desk, while tapping on her phone. You were wondering why would such a beautiful girl come in here. But then you remembered about the game that you were playing, and you're screwed. You're in AFK mode and you're already 0-3-1. By now it was hard for you to carry your own team, as you teammates trash talked to you.

"What're you playing?" She asked you, making you startled. Her face was already close to you, making your heart race. "Oh i know this game! Let's play it together! I'll open the app now." She then taps on the same app as the game that you're playing. You wouldn't have thought that a girl as pretty as her is playing games. She seems like the type of girl that goes shopping, hanging out with her friends, or all that social stuff.

As you were already on the brink of losing, you voted to surrender so you can play with her as soon as possible. You both decided that she'll be carry while you're the tank. And you were really, really surprised at how good she played it.

"How did i do?" She asked you with a smile on her face.

"You sure know your game." You complimented her, and she immediately acted all smug-like. "How did you even get here, anyway?"

"I just stumbled upon here." But the room you're in is at the dead-end of the hall. The most logical thinking is that she wanted to go to the bathroom. But there was no bathroom near where you two are currently in.

"But-" You were cut off by the sound of the bell ringing. Meaning that break's over. "Looks like lunch break's over. Let's head back."

"I got a better idea. Let's skip one period, how 'bout that?" Of course that wasn't a good idea. But you wouldn't want to miss the chance of playing together with a cute girl, who's also good at playing games. "I guess why not?" You two continued playing games until two periods skipped. You were getting scared so you decided that it would be better to go back to class.