Jealousy

Requested by: EnergyMaker

This might be a weird one... sorry.

_____________

"Ya! Ahn Yujin!" You exclaimed after feeling that a paper was thrown on your head. You knew it was her since she would always mess with you when you're eating during lunch. You heard sound of laughter coming from the hall after you shouted her name.

"Ya... i'm jealous of you. Being messed by THE Ahn Yujin." Changbin said as he chomped on his meal.

"She's been doing this for the longest time, dude. I'm sick of it." You said to him. But deep down, you were happy being teased by your crush.

Honestly, tell me one person who doesn't love it when they're being teased by their crush.

"You know you love it, Y/N. Everybody here knows you love her. Just admit it. I'm pretty sure she loves you too." You choked on your food after Changbin's assumption.

"No, dude. She's just a childhood friend of mine. We have this siblings kind of bond, you know?" You said to him. But you hoped for the relationship to go further.

"Who are you fooling, Hwang Y/N? Even your brother said that you like her."

Hwang Hyunjin!!!!! You cursed inside your mind.

"He's just joking, haha. Don't mind him."

"Dude. You know that ever since she enrolled, she has been the most popular girl in this school. Every guy has been racing to win her heart, you know that right? You should hurry and get her on your arms before she gets taken. Knowing that you have an advantage right now since she likes you too. I'm not teasing you right now. This is real talk."

You already knew that since her cousin Wonyoung told you about it. But you just played dumb about it.

But Changbin's right. If you delayed it too long, she might get taken by someone

"You're saying it like it's already a given that she likes me... and like i said before, we have this siblings bond. Siblings can't have relationships like that."

"Yeah, sure Y/N. Whatever you say." Changbin said as he continued on eating.

Time Skip

*ring*

Who is that?

You opened the door to find Yujin standing by your door with a backpack, with her cousin Wonyoung. You were wondering why because she came uninvited.

"Y/N! Let us stay here for the day!"

"....all of a sudden?" They let themselves in and Yujin started to make herself home. Your parents weren't there since they live in a separate house due to their work.

"....okay whatever. Since you're already here. I can't kick you out, can i?" You told them as if they were being a bother. But deep inside you were happy because you get to spend the day with her.

"Just put your stuffs in the room." This wasn't the first them they'd sleep over. They came so frequently that you prepared a room in advance that they can sleep in in case they wanted to sleepover. Wonyoung proceeded to throw the backpack into the room and sat on the living room, as you sat with them.

"What should we do now?" You asked them. And as usual, either you would play board games, or play the console. This time, you were playing each person can buy lands, buildings, get in jail, etc.

As you were playing the game, you noticed that all of a sudden Wonyoung started getting all touchy feely to you. She would act cute to you, hug your arms, etc. You were wondering what's wrong with her since she never did something like this. But when Yujin excused herself to the bathroom, she whispered to you.