Shy?

Requested by : ModeLFY

Read this while listening to first date - frad maybe? no? okay.

__________

I'll definitely come to this class everyday if it means i get to see him all day.

Those were one of the whispers you had heard earlier as you were teaching the whole class filled with freshman.

This all started when you were asked by your mom to help her by friend who was a professor at a well-known University. She was in dire need of someone who could help her teach since she was gonna be quite busy for some time.

Your mom knowing you were excellent in that department then offered her that you would do it. At first you were a bit hesitant knowing that you will have students that are around your age, but eventually gave in to that offer.

She was a bit skeptical thinking that you were still only a kid, but decided to test your calculus education because why not.

To her surprise, you exceeded her expectation which is why you're now here. Writing on the whiteboard since the professor had something coming up.

"Oppa! Do you have a girlfriend?!"

"No." You tried sounding stern, but all you heard was whooing from the students as you hushed them.

Time skip

"That was more chill than i expected." You said as you sighed after the students had left the class.

"I'll take a break for a bit."

You walked out of the class and took a breather for a few minutes before coming back to the class as sounds from the blowing air could only be heard. You walked in and sat down opening the drawer finding a whole pile of paperwork thay you were told to do making you sigh.

This is gonna take forever.

"I wish someone was here to help me." You said to yourself.

"U-Umm....." You were surprised at the voice of someone who hummed making you search for the source of the voice.

"I'm one of the students here, and i think i left something at my desk." She said with her soothing voice making you feel calm wishing that you could hear it everyday.

"Sure. Come in." You said as you walked her bow slightly walking inside.

She looks cute.

You thought to yourself as she scanned the place that seemed to be her seat. Not wanting to disturb her, you averted your gaze and took out the papers from the drawer. You then noticed her walking towards you.

"That seems like a lot." She said.

"Well it does, doesn't it?" She rummaged her bag making you curious as to what she was doing.

"Here. Something that might make you feel better." She said as she handed you a can of energy drink.

"You don't seem to be like the girl who carries this around." You said making a joke to her.

"Hehe." She giggled. "I just carry it whenever i feel like i need to have a boost of energy."

"Oh, really? Then why give it to me?"

"I don't have any more class and i still feel quite energized right now. You might need this more than me."

"Then i'll take it, if that's fine wifh you." She nodded as you took the can from her hands. You thanked her and saw that she was walking away from you thinking that she's probably going home.