Photography club

Requested by: Juicywawa

_________
*knock*

"Come in."

A pink-haired girl came in with some sort of paper in her hand. You were getting your hopes up on finally getting the first member for your club. The photography club.

"Yes?"

"Sorry for disturbing you. I would like to join this club." She said as she walked in and handed you the form application. You were trying to hold yourself back from being overjoyed and kept your self-control.

"Okay. Let me see the form." You picked the form as she sat in front of you with her hands crossed.

"Kim Chaewon. Wait. Are you... the popular freshman?" You asked to her. You could've sworn that you heard of this name a lot because you heard people whispering of her name.

"Popular?"

Ah.... she herself might have not realize it yet.

"Sorry, nevermind." You shrugged it off. "So. Kim Chaewon. Is that correct?" She nodded.

"Freshman. Reason to join. Wants to be good at photography. Have you tried taking a picture with a camera?" She shook her head.

"But i can take selfies." She said, making you almost chuckle.

She's cute.

"So i take this as you're interested in learning photography?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, you're in!!"

"Yay!!!" She celebrated in joy with you. You were happy after getting the first step of having a new member for your newly-made club.

Days went by and you managed to get the number of members for your club to stay afloat. 4 People.

"Chaewon-ah."

"Ng?" You called her as she turned her attention to you.

"So you haven't even held a camera, is that right?"

"I have one at home, but i never used it."

"I see." You took out your camera from your bag and start showing it to her.

"Let me explain the parts first, okay?"

You started explaining every bit of the camera making sure she got it all.

"Okay, now that i've explained all of the buttons, let me show you how to hold it."

You placed the camera on her hand and unconsciously held her hand in the middle of the process.

"So place your finger like this, and..." You guided her hands through, not realizing the girl being in a mess in front of you.

"A-ah. Sorry. I made you uncomfortable, didn't i?" You asked her.

"No, sunbaenim. You can continue."

You proceed with caution as she's starting to take her first picture.

"Press half to focus.... and... click!"

*click*

The picture of the club room came out nicely as she's starting to fill up with joy.

"Sunbaenim! I just took a picture! And it's cool!!" She awed at her picture being amazed by it. You can't help but blush to her cuteness.

"It's not that hard, is it?"