Virtual Couples II

Genre:Fluff?

Note: Try to Listen to Someday by IZ*ONE while reading this, because it's good ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Previously requested by : DJShadow21
____________

"Jun is so lucky...." You said as you were washing the dishes. You looked at them just talking and laughing while they're doing the missions.

"That guy is cool. He can sing, dance, rap. He's perfect for her, what can i do? Just a skinny kid who plays a guitar who can't dance at all." You said to yourself, as you started feeling more and more blue. "He looks buff, compared to my skinny ass body. He can protect her. Me? I might get thrown away by him, haha." You kept talking to yourself as you compared yourself to him.

"I envy him. For real. If only i could replace myself wi-" You stopped when you noticed a red dot on a camera that was attached to the sink. You forgot a moment that a camera was there and you started ranting about all that stuff. You started panicking a bit and started making scissor gestures to the camera, as well as making an X gesture for your hands. You leaned closer and whispered, "Please edit this out."

You go back to washing the dishes and started acting as if you were happy that they were having fun. But deep inside you feel broken, also scared that they might not edit it out.

Oh my God... i hope they'll edit it out.

Time skip

"Okay, i'll be going now! Be good you two!" You said to them as you were walking to your car.

"Thank you, Y/N! Be careful!" Hyewon said to you. Her saying that to you made you a little bit better. Just a bit.

_________________

D-Day of the episode.

Please edit it, please edit it.....

"Y/N? Why are you nervous?" Narae-sunbaenim asked you due to you fiddling you fingers. Yena then glanced at you in worry, she knew that you came to their set.

"Ah, it's just that i'm afraid that i might've done something weird that i didn't notice about, haha." You said while chuckling. You glanced to the producers and they were grinning at you. You have a bad feeling about this.

"Eii.... it's alright. I'm sure they'll edit it out." She said trying to calm you down. "Ah, here's the 3rd couple!" She said as the clip showed Hyewon and Jun couple eating, soon after, you came in joining dinner. Everything seemed normal, until it was time.

"Who should clean the dishes?"

"Let's play some games to determine who will be the one cleaning it!"

"I'll volunteer to clean the dishes. You guys can go out to the backyard and play missions or something."

"Really? Thanks Y/N!"

"Ohh~ How thoughtful of you Y/N." Narae-sunbaenim teased you, but you weren't in the mood to.

"Ah... it's nothing, really." You said to him. Your heart started beating faster and faster as they showed the clips of the couple playing in the backyard.

Oh... everything looks good.

You thought, as you started to tense a bit less. You thought that they did edited it out.

MEANWHILE, Y/N WHO WAS WASHING THE DISHES.

BOOM! They dropped the bomb.The scene is revealed there.

F*ck me...

"Jun is so lucky...."

"Ohh~ what's this?" Narae sunbaenim who was witnessing the scene teased you, as you felt your ears getting redder.