Hairpin

Happy birthday Nako!!!

____________

You were at school now waiting for the perfect moment to surprise Nako (Your girlfriend) as the day was her birthday.

"Nako-ya!" You said to her as she walked in front of you. "Come to the rooftop after this." You said to her and immediately turned your back running away from her. She was confused by your actions but then shrugged it off as she continued walking.

Time passed by and you were looking down from your place looking at the students and couples walking home from their school to do their own activity. Are they having a date? Hanging out? Or....

"Y/N!" Her voice called you as you turned around seeing her waving at you.

"What is it?" She asked as the both of you walked closer to each other. One hand on your back as you were getting more nervous each second passes by. You then moved your hand from the back surprising her with a small box on your hand.

"Happy birthday!" You said to her. "It's not much, but i hope you'll like it."

A smile crept up on her face as she took the present from you. "I thought you forgot about it..." She said as she pouted looking away from you. You pinched her nose due to her assumption.

"Of course not, silly Nako-chan. You can open it if you want to." You said to her as she pointed at the gift asking for your confirmation once again.

"Hairpin?" She said sounding disappointed, even though she's not.

"Are you... not happy with it?" She shook her head lightly.

"No. I like it! I'll always be happy with anything you're giving to me. Thank you." She stepped closer to you and tiptoed to reach your lips pecking it.

"I should've given you more than a hairpin if i had known you were gonna kiss me." You told her as she giggled at you.

"This is already enough."

"Wait. Give me the hairpin." You said as you took the gift from her hand and slowly putting it on her hair making her more prettier.

"You look more cute now, Nako-ya." You said to her making her shy. She tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Thank you." She said once again.

"Come on, i'll treat you to something." You took her by the hand as you both walked from the rooftop to a nearby street market never letting go of it even for a second.

"Anything you wanna eat?" You asked her as she tapped her chin thinking of what to eat.

"Ah!" She pointed to a vendor where it seems like she was selling fried potato on a stick. You walked over to the vendor and ordered a stick as you two will share it together. She handed you the stick as you gave her the exact change. She looked at the potato eagerly wanting to eat it quickly.

"Hurry!" She said as you handed it to her.

"Wait." You took your phone out of your pocket aiming it at her as she started posing.

" You took your phone out of your pocket aiming it at her as she started posing

"Hehe. You're the same size." You teased her as she hit you on the arm annoyed by you.

"I'm teasing you because i love you, you know that right?" You said making her blush.

"Of course. And i love you too."