The Prize

Requested by: ZeiraMagatz & Bread_LoverR

Genre: Fluff

___________

You're a volleyball player in your school with the position of an opposite spiker. You're the ace of your team which means that your team is relying on you when things go south. And things would always go your way as you turned the tide in your favors. Every girl in your school is interested in you, but they wouldn't approach you as much as you think since you had this cold persona of yours, also that you aren't really interested in any of them.

That is until you had your eyes on this particular girl, Hitomi. She was the new cheerleader that's been cheering your team every game which is why you only noticed her now.

"Y/N." She handed you a bottle of water after you were frustated due to the 1st set's loss 24-26. You grabbed the bottle and thanked her.

"Thanks."

"You can do it Y/N. I'll be cheering for you!" She said while raising her pom-poms as her puffy cheeks got puffier. You chuckled at her actions thanking her again. You playfully winked at her before she went back shyly to her group.

Okay... let's get that lost set back.

You got back on your feet and dominated the other team winning 25-15 as the other team's starting to get intimidated by your sudden outburst. You glanced at Hitomi to her giving you a thumbs up as you returned the favor.

The game ended up in your team's favor winning 3-1. Your school's cheerleader were cheering louder than before when you scored that last point to win the game as you had just qualified for the championship.

"Congratulations, Y/N!" She approached you as you got out of the locker room. Her wearing her uniform made your heart skip a beat as she hopped to you. You kept your cold persona.

"Oh... thanks." You waved at her awkwardly.

The championship cup was a month away as you practiced hard with Hitomi cheering for you everyday at scrimmage. You two gradually started getting closer and closer with each small talk that either you or her initiated. You felt yourself falling for her more and more as she's also feeling the same. Everything was going great, until.....

One day...

"Y/N Fighting!!" A girl called you from the stands making you turn to her. It was the girl who has been clingy to you for the past few days named Miyoung. You giggled at her due to her behaving like a proud girlfriend even though she's just a friend of yours. At the same time, you can't be helped but be worried for Hitomi too since you're interested in her and was worried that she saw the whole ordeal. Turns out she did making her glare at you before glaring at the girl.

Who is that? She thought to herself. Is that his girlfriend?

She constantly cheered for you each time you scored a point. You won the game and as you were walking to the hall, Miyoung came down and ran to you giving you a kiss on the cheek. You were annoyed by it and hoped that Hitomi didn't see it. Unfortunately for you, Hitomi also saw that.

There's no way that they're not a couple. With all that cheek kissing and dangling to his arm. I guess i've been substituted.

Hitomi felt herself getting down as she left the two of you alone without you even knowing she was there to see it. The next round came and you noticed that she wasn't there to cheer for you.

Where's Tomi-chan?

You approached the groups of cheerleader and approached your friend Sakura who was also part of it. The other girls looked at you in awe, Sakura on the other hand is glaring at you.