Afraid

Requested by : DJShadow721

Warning: Might want to prepare yourself, 'cause this is one of the the longest oneshot i've written in a chapter.

______________

You were in a group of a small circle along with your best friend Jihoon, your one-sided crush Sakura as well as the others.

You weren't just any small group who would just hang out at places. Rather, you were the group known as the bullies with you being the leader of it. You would tell nerds to buy lunch for you, do your homework and such because you couldn't be bothered with it.

You hid the fact that you were in love with Sakura from everyone even your best friend because you really didn't want to mess this one up. Days went by as you couldn't hold your feelings back anymore and decided that you would confess on valentine's day.

"I'll go first, Jihoon-ah!" You said to him as you ran out the school while holding your bag on one side running to the supermarket you knew that sells chocolates as tomorrow because tomorrow is THE day.

You pondered about which one you wanted to buy, but can't really waste much time because people are picking it up left and right with the supply getting less and more less making you slowly panic.

You eventually took one box of it and hoped for the best that she would like the chocolate you gave her and would accept your confession.

_________

D-day

There she is!

You approached the lone girl as you walked next to her side while calling her.

"Well, look who's here." She said.

"Do you know what day this is? You asked to her.

"Hm.... valentine's day?"

"Ding dong daeng! Correct!" You said to her cheerfully.

"So, what do i get?" She asked. You knew that the timing was good, but...

"... you get a free lunch from me!"

"Yay!"

Ugh... you idiot! This time, Y/N.

"And-"

"Hey!" A guy's voice sounded as he patted you in the back. It was Jihoon.

There goes my chance... well, there's still the whole day.

You thought positively. But throughout the day you just kept watching her from afar being nervous like a pus- maiden in love.

The day finally ended without you giving her the chocolate.

Ugh... i can't do it! Tomorrow, Y/N. Tomorrow you really have to do it! You coward.

You said as you cowered and walk back home with the chocolate still in your bag failing your first attempt. You were determined that you were gonna confess to her tomorrow feeling like you'll go crazy if you didn't.

I hope she doesn't mind if i'm a day late. It's not like anything big will happen right?

______________

Today, Y/N. You really have to do it.

You almost reached the school when you noticed a familiar girl walking not far from you.

There she is! Come on, Y/N... be a man!

You jogged up to her and pat her on the back making her turn around.