Prank

Requested by: darksynt

Genre: Floof

_____________

Today is your 3rd anniversary of dating Minju. It has been almost a year since you last saw her due to you work as a pilot. You can only see her through video calls, also she would send selfies or some video to cheer you up. Even though you have been apart for almost a year, You never intended on having an affair behind her back. So now, after 3 years of dating, you decided that it was time propose to her.

_____________

Minju's POV

I'm trying to call Y/N right now to see if he had remembered about our 3-year anniversary. It's been a while since i dialed him and the call isn't going through, i started to get my hopes down as each ring sounds when he picked up at the last ring.

"Oppa!" I called him. I'm so excited that he finally picked up.

"Hello? Honey? Is something wrong?"

"Nothing... just wanted to call you. Are you going to be busy this weekend?" I asked him while trying to avoid the word anniversary.

"Looks like it. A pilot has just resigned and i'm being put on a more shift until a new pilot has been assigned. I'm sorry honey."

"A-ah.." I can't help but be disappointed. But he also has to work so he can live, right? I can't be selfish.

"It's alright oppa. Remember to get enough rest, okay? I love you oppa."

"I'm sorry honey. I'll be sure to meet you as soon as i'm available, okay? I love you, honey. And i miss you."

He said before he hung up the phone. I started feeling weaker because it looks like he didn't remember.

*drip*

...what's this? why am i crying? i should be happy that he's working hard. But why?

I started sobbing in my room, can't help but feel that he doesn't care about me anymore. I thought that he might have at least cleared his schedule for our anniversary.

*knock* *knock*

I cleared my throat before Yena-unnie called me from outside my door.

"Yes, Yena-unnie?"

"Minju-ya. You okay in there?"

I stopped my sob for a moment to answer Yena-unnie.

"I'm fine unnie, hehe. What is it?"

"Oh good. Wanna go grab some dinner this weekend? If you want to, that is. There's this new restaurant that just opened near here and i wanted to try it."

"Okay! I don't have anything tomorrow."

"Alright."

I continued sobbing again after Yena-unnie left.

Be positive, Minju-ya. As long as he isn't cheating on you, it's alright. I believe in Y/N-oppa.