Promotion

You've been working for the whole week until late at night. You've been grinding that work just so you could get the promotion you always wanted and today was that day. You presentated on what you've been working on and finally after a whole week of being under pressure by your boss, it paid off.

" *sigh* Finally!!" You sat on your desk letting out a breath of relief.

"Hey! Heard it was a huge success. Guess you'll be the head of our department huh? Let me call you boss from now on."

You laughed at your coworkers tease.

"Not yet Mino-ya. I still have to wait for their decision." You said to him.

"Still. It's already set though. I'm gonna go take some coffee from the break room, wanna come?"

"Sure." You walked to the break room and saw a couple walking with each other which reminded you of the girlfriend you've been neglecting. Kim Minju.

Minju!

You opened your phone and noticed there was a message than you haven't read yet.

Did you get it? Tell me the good news about it as soon as you read this okay? And... come home soon. I don't feel like taking a picture of myself because you've been ignoring me all week so here's a picture i found on the internet to represent my anger for you. >:(

Time skip

Time skip

"I'm home, Minju-ya~" You took off your shoes as you reached your apartment to see your girlfriend welcoming you with a pout. You walked to her and gave her a hug.

"You didn't answer my message." You giggled at her response.

"I'm sorry. I thought about messaging you about it, but then i thought i should just tell you in person. Plus, it would be fun if i teased my girlfriend by doing so."

She looked at you pouting even more.

"You're lucky to have me." She said.

"I sure am." You gave her a peck on her lips. "I got promoted!!" You said all of a sudden as you picked her up. Her face lit up as she was also happy for you.

"Great job!! Guess neglecting me was worth it huh?" Her sarcasm pierced through your heart as you put her down.

"Hehe." You laughed awkwardly. "Let's go on a nice dinner. As a celebration, how about that?"

She nodded at your offer, but.

"It's gonna take more than a nice dinner for neglecting me you know." She pouted again.

"I know. But it's a start, isn't it?" A smile grew on her face as you said it.

"I love you." You kissed her before she gets ready for your celebration dinner.

"I love you too."