Take care

Requested by : ZeiraMagatz

________
"Huh... it's nice seeing the class like this. Just me and my desk.."

This is one of the rare times you came to class early. You sat on your desk and started plugging in your headphones to listen to your favorite music. Spaceship.

You were broswsing on your phone for some new stories to read when you saw a girl sluggishly walking to class. It was Sakura, your out-of-reach crush.

"Oh, Saku-chan. Good mor-" You stopped halfway when you saw her pale face as she walked slowly to her desk. It looks like she didn't notice you, so you approached her.

"Saku-chan. You don't look okay?" You said to her.

"What do you mean?" She answered.

"Your face is pale." You touched her forehead to her burning up.

"You're burning up! Why did you come to school when you're this sick?? C'mon let's get you to the nurse." You said as she started falling down. Luckily you were there to catch her or else it would've ended up badly.

You walked at a slow pace so that she won't fumble. You finally arrived at the nurse's office to her just barely arrived.

"Ms. Naeun. Sakura doesn't feel well."

"Ah. Okay. Can you help her lie down on the bed?"

You laid her on the bed and walked to the chair waiting for her to examine Sakura. You were praying hard hoping that she's gonna be okay.

"Y/N-ssi." Ms. Naeun called you.

"Yes?"

"Can i ask you to take her home? Her body is really burning up and she should stay at home rather than the school. Can i ask you to do that?"

"Of course."

Time skip

"Is this the one, Saku-chan?" She nodded weakly. you feel really bad for her because she really looked like she'll collapse at any given moment.

You were about to knock when she stopped you.

"Don't bother. Here. The keys. My parents aren't home right now so no one will be there to open it."

You opened it to her neatly arranged house. Everything looks clean no matter where you look at.

You guided her to the front of her room. "I'll be leaving then Saku-chan. I hope you'll recover soon."

You were a bit sad because your moment with her is already over. You were about to walk out when you felt a weak pull from your shirt.

"Y/N..." She called you. "Can you take care of me for today?"

Your eyes widened to her request. A teenage boy and a teenage girl alone in a house? Surely you must be dreaming.

"Are-are you sure?"

"Please..." She plead to you as she wobbled.

"Okay okay. Let's set you down on the bed first." You opened her room and walked inside. To your surprise, it was more normal than you thought it would be. You were imagining that her room would be filled with pink stuff and dolls.

"I'm gonna change first." She said.

"Can i use your kitchen? You're hungry right?"

"Mm."

"Okay. I'll cook you something so just rest for a bit." You walked out and closed the door behind you. You went straight to the kitchen to her fridge being really organized. It was really easy for you to find all of the ingredients you needed for you to cook the go-to food for sick people. A chicken soup.