Secret?

"Y/N? What're you doing standing so timidly over there?!" Eunbi scolded you as you stood at the hallway looking like a lost boy who has no directions. "Come here!"

"Are you sure noona?" Eunbi waved her hand quickly for you to come to her.

"There." She locked the door behind you. "Now isn't that easy?" She told you as her eyes are on the corner glaring at you. You've been dating her for a year from before she entered PD.

"What if someone saw us?" You asked. You said it because you didn't want to ruin her reputation by dating you.

"It's okay. People here can keep a secret. You don't have to be so afraid." She tiptoed trying to reach your head to pat it making you giggle.

"Here. I'll sit down so i can take your headpat." You said making her annoyed.

"I can reach your head you know!" She said cutely.

"Sure noona." She still patted your head as she sat down on the sofa despite saying that earlier. Just then, a dog came to her lap making her chuckle.

"Whose is it?" You asked her.

"I don't know. It's been here since earlier." She cuddled with the dog leaving you alone next to her as you looked at the both of them in jealousy.

"I want to be like that too noona." You told her.

"Aww~ look who's jealous~ here." She gave you a kiss on the cheek making you blush.

"Is that enough?" She asked you.

"A kiss on the lips might be enough." She giggled and leaned towards you to give a peck on the lips.

"She's cute. Can you take a picture of me with her?"

"Fine. Not as cute as you though." You flirted with her making her slightly embarrassed.

"Wh-what're you saying all of a sudden.... hurry up!"

"Okay~..." You took out yourcphone and aimed the camera at her.

"1.... 2...."