Small interactions

2 small interactions with Yena i thought of.

Disclaimer: These are just 2 short interactions, because i'm busy at the moment.

_________________
Int.1

Y/N's POV

I was lying on the side of my sofa wondering if she's feeling okay at Japan. I mean, of course she's having fun. But i can't help but be worried because of her never-ending schedule which makes me worried about her health. I always tell her to take a rest and sleep, and she would always say she will. Even though she said that, but i wonder if she would did it. It's not that i'm doubting her, but i'm just worried. Sounds weird, doesn't it?

I growled because of the boredom that's filling me inside when my phone suddenly lit up, revealing a pic from my one and only girlfriend, Yena. A smile grows at my face as i felt happy seeing her smiling in the picture on the set, with the caption.

 A smile grows at my face as i felt happy seeing her smiling in the picture on the set, with the caption

______________

Babe! I'm having fun right now! This place is so cool~ I wish you were here with me :( Are you resting right now? If so, I'm sorry if i'm bothering you. Oh and also, it's a bit embarassing for me to say but.. i miss you. Can i call you tonight? Reply as soon as you see this message okay? Love you!

Your lovely ducky, Yena.

______________

I replied with a quick message before drifting myself off to sleep.

______________

"I'm glad you're having fun. We can go there someday! I'll just adjust myself to your schedule so we can go without any worry. I also miss you ducky :( Just text me first before calling me. And also, love you too!"

______________

______________
Int.2

3rd POV

"What should we buy babe?" Yena asked her bf Y/N.

Y/N and IZ*ONE were in a foreign country where they have a schedule at. Due to the free time they were given at the moment, Yena decided to ask whether Y/N wanted to accompany her to the store or not. Not wanting the other members to know, Yena texted him in secret and here they are. But of course, her real intention was just to take Y/N and walk around the town.

".... you were the one who wanted to come here, why're you asking me? Also, Wonyoung-ah! Where're you going?!" Well... 3 of them. Wonyoung spotted them as they were walking to the elevator, and asked if she could join them or not.

Y/N screamed to the giant baby who almost went out of the grocery store as she quickly turn back to the couple.

"Sorry!"

"Anyway... we can go around first. Maybe you'll find something you wanna buy." Y/N said to Yena.

"Sure!" She then hugged his right arm pulling him, as Wonyoung watched them in envy.

"I wish i can find someone to do that with!" She said loud enough for them to hear.

"You're still too young, Wonyoungie. Maybe in 2 years you'll be able to find someone." Yena answered.

"I'm so happy they're willing to let you go with us here." She said looking up to him.

"I'm not. I'm tired." Yena then quickly let go of the hug and pushed him lightly making him chuckle.

"I'm just joking~ come here." He pulled her back as she hugged his arm back, looking at him while scrunching her face.

"Aigoo... my adorable little ducky~" He pinched her nose.

"Oppa! Look at this! I've never seen this before!" She lifts up a fruit with thorns on its skin.

"I think it's called... Durian?" Y/N nodded to Wonyoung's assumption.

Y/N looked at them as they were looking at the fruits. Y/N decided to take a pic of them as memoria.

"Oppa!" Wonyoung almost hit him with the fruit

"Did i came out good?" Y/N nodded. "Send it to me later."

"Wait, did he take our picture?" Y/N then flashed a playful smile to her.

"Let me look at it!" Y/N then raised his phone up not letting her take it.

"Kiss me on the cheeks and i'll let you look at it." She gave him a quick peck instantly.

"Now let me see it!"

"Okay~" He turned his phone screen towards her letting her see the picture he just took earlier.

"Wh- Yaa~ i look stupid! Delete that!" She tried to take the phone from him again.

"Wae~? It's cute to me though."

"Only to you! Hmph!" She decided to give up.

"Aww, is ducky mad?" He messed with her hair.

"Don't touch me!" She slapped his hand lightly.

"You know i'm just joking right?" He held her shoulder hugging her from the side.

"I know.." She said. "I love you."

"I love you too."

_________
Looks weird, doesn't it?

Peace 🤙