Ex

Requested by : caramelbacon3

Listen to Ex by Stray Kids

Genre:Fluff?

_________________

"Hey! Where are you? Can we meet? Like right now? "

".....sure....."

What the hell is wrong with me?

"Great! I'll wait for you by the usual place. See you later. Be careful on the way here."

"Mm. You too."

You let out a sigh after you closed the phone call as you laid down on your bed feeling a bit annoyed.

I'm not supposed to act like this should i? So why do i feel this way?

Time skip

"Oppa!" She called to you cheerfully as you approached her slowly dragging your feet on the ground. You forced a smile on your face as you held your hand up to greet her. Her smile kept growing wider each step you came closer whose eyes were glistening with love.

"What did you call me here for?" You asked as you lazily took her by the hand.

"Silly. To go on a date of course! You don't need to ask." She pulled your arm into a hug as she dragged your body towards the inside of a mall. You reluctantly followed inside and sighed inside your head. The thought of someone constantly asking you to go on dates and text you every single day has taken a toll on your mentality as you declared.

I'm tired. I can't do this anymore.

You said in your thoughts as you gave the girl a look of determination.

We'll do this one more time.

Time skip

"I'll be fine from here. Take care oppa." She said as she looked at you whose face was visibly thinking about a problem.

"Minju-ya. Before you leave..." You said to her as she gave you a look of worry. It looked like she could foresee on what's about to happen, yet it is inevitable.

"Let's break up."

".....eh?" She stood frozen in place not even moving a single muscle, only setting her eyes at you as you sensed that her arm was shaking from your peripheral.

"Wh-why? Did you find someone new that you love? Have you found me boring? Why?"

"No, that's not it. It's just that.... i don't know. I feel like my love for you has just, died out. I'm sorry, Minju-ya. I don't want to date you with this feelings of mine, else i'll be rude to your feelings."

"But... i still love you...." She said as her voice was starting to shake.

"I'm sorry, Minju-ya. But let's both go our own ways." You said one more time hoping she's understand.

"You really want us to separate ways?" She looked up at you with eyes almost teary as you looked away not wanting to take your word back since you're already determined.

"Yeah.... I'm sorry, Minju-ya. You didn't do anything bad to me. It's just...."

"It's okay, oppa. Thank you, for the great memories you shared with me." She bowed to you, and was about to say her last word.

"Take care." You saw her walk away, one last time as she walked towards the direction of her house.

I did the right thing. She has to be with someone who appreciates her better than i do.