♦︎31♦︎

Uraraka's p.o.v

It was afternoon and (Y/N) wasn't here today. She texted me saying that she was feeling overwhelmed and had a breakdown. Thankfully she was safe at home. As class was over I sat in my seat and I saw Bakugou walk up to me. I tensed up, thinking what we wanted.

"Look gravity bitch, the '(y/n)' that you know, is not her!" He yelled. Not this topic again.

"Bakugou you need to stop with that topic. You saw how (y/n) was going to say something but Deku stopped her and whispered something in her ear. He threatened her that day." I explained. Bakugou smack his lips in disapproval.

"You're fucking blind! Didn't you hear what she called me?! She called me Kacchan! She's never called me that once in her life!"

"Bakugou stop!" I yelled. Todoroki walked up behind Bakugou with a serious look.

"You need to stop with that Bakugou." Todoroki said. Bakugou spun around and walked out the door.

"You damn rejects need to open your eyes! If something happens and '(y/n)'

is involved, I was right!" Bakugou yelled out as we walked out of the classroom.

"Is he still going on with that?" Kirishima asked. I nodded my head.

"Why would he say something that seems far fetched?" Denki asked.

"Who knows but (y/n) still has that sexy body." Mineta butted in. Tsu slapped him across the face with her tongue, glaring at him.

"Let's all settle down. We just know that the important thing is that (y/n) is here, safe and in the care of numerous people. Let's get that idea that Bakugou told us about out of our heads." Yaoyorozu spoke up. We all nodded in agreement. I got up from my seat and I headed for the door. Tsu, Yaoyorozu, Denki, Todoroki and Kirishima followed me down the hall.

"Hey guys...what made Midoriya turn into a villain?" Denki questioned. Everyone went silent.

"Maybe the villains did something to him." Todoroki responded, breaking the silence.

"Who knows what happened. But...we all know that Midoriya is the enemy now." Tsu added. All of us nodded and we continued walking.

BOOM!

BOOM!

BOOM!

BOOM!

Pain was all I felt. Burning sensations spread throughout my body and my lungs filled with smoke. My vision cleared a little bit and there were pieces of cement everywhere, the building was destroyed...there were bombs that set off. Students screamed, alarms went off, and there was fire everywhere. I tried to get up but my leg was caught underneath part of the building. I looked around and I saw my friends on the ground. Yaoyorozu rushed to me and she lifted up the cement that was on my leg. She wrapped my arm around her neck and lifted me up.

"Is everyone alright!?" Yaoyorozu asked. Tsu and Denki got up supporting one another. Kirishima and Todoroki said they were fine. Yaoyorozu looked up and her eyes widened in fear and shock.

"We have to leave now! The building is gonna crumble onto us!" she yelled. We began to run out of the school, fearing that we were going to get crushed soon. We were on the fourth floor and there were thirteen floors. Who planted those bombs in school? Was there a villain on campus? How did they get through security? Questions rushed through my head but Yaoyorozu raised her voice again.

"Uraraka, use your quirk to make yourself light! We need to get out of here!" She instructed me.

BOOM!

We all tumbled to the ground from the sudden blast. Pieces of the building almost fell on Tsu but she was moved out of the way by Kirishima. I touched my shoulder to make myself light and I began to float. Yaoyorozu caught me and she carried me in a bridal style. We kept running until we saw that there was a broken window that led to the side of the school.

"Todoroki! Make an ice slide out the window so we can get out of the building!" I shouted to him. He ran at full speed to the window and he stopped to create the slide. He placed his hand on the edge and ice shot from his hand. Ice formed into a slide as it eventually touched the ground.

"Go!" Todoroki told us as we lined up at the slide. Kirishima went first then Denki, Tsu, and then it was mine and Yaoyorozu's turn. She still held me to keep me from floating away. As we slid down the ice slide we waited for Todoroki. He slid down as well and we ran to the front of the school. As we turned the corner we were devastated at what we saw. Our school...was being burned to the ground. Pieces of the building still began to fall. There were still students and teachers in that building. I touched my finger tips to stop myself from floating. Yaoyorozu settled me down and I stared up at the school as it burned in flames.

"Who would do this?" Kirishima asked in sadness. As all of us stared in shock and despair until we heard a giggle. We turned to see who it was...and our hearts struck with shock and pure devastation. (Y/n) was standing there, smiling at the fire. Smiling that our futures were being burned to the ground. She held a small red button in her hand and she looked at me. Tears filled my eyes from the betrayal.

"(Y/n)...why would you do this?" I asked her. She smiled widely and chuckled. Her eyes...were red. Not (e/c). I only know one person that has beady red eyes like that...

"See you later, Ochako Uraraka." She said as she ran off.