♦︎3♦︎

One week went by and I finally got my results. I...made it into U.A!! I was so happy and so were my family. This was a big accomplishment for me and I felt so happy for myself... We had a small celebration and I went to check up on Deku to see if he made it. He made it in as well! God, things couldn't get any better. Deku and I celebrated the day before school, playing music, dancing, and just letting loose. Tomorrow was our first day of school...it's a little nerve wracking to know...

"Are you sure that you have everything you need?" My mom asked. I nodded and I slipped on my shoes.

"Do you have your cellphone with you so I can call you?" My father asked.

"Yeah I do dad." I answered. I heard the front door open and I turned my view, only to see Midoriya.

"Hi Mr and Mrs (y/l/n). How have you guys been?" Deku asked my parents with a small smile.

"We've been doing just fine. How's your mom? I haven't seen her in awhile." My mom responded. Izuku and my parents kept a good conversation until I was ready to go.

"Come on Deku, it's time to go." I said as I headed to the door. As I was about to walk out I was pulled back by my mom. Of course...I can't go unless I gave you one thing. She held me in an embrace, hugging me tightly a bit. I hugged her back as well and I pulled away quickly.

"Have a good day at U.A sweetie and have fun with your lover boy." My mother teased.

"Mom!" I blushed deep red and I ran out the door. Deku rushed to my side and he looked at me in question.

"Are you alright (y/n)? Your face is really red. Do you not feel good?" Deku questioned. I shook my head and I fanned my face for cool air.

"Yeah I'm fine Deku. Just feel a little flustered, that's all." I reassured him.

We ran through the halls in search of class 1-A. There were so many damn rooms! Every door was big and small which was weird to see. I kept running by Deku's side, looking for our class.

"Class 1-A, 1-A, come on where is it?" Deku said out loud, looking at the signs for the class. I looked around and in a second I spotted it.

"There!" I pointed out. We stopped running and we stared at the door. That was one big door. Izuku and I turned to one another and nodded, taking a deep breath as I opened the door.

"The most promising students in the country are waiting behind this door." Deku stated. I nodded once again and held the door wide open.

"Take your feet off of that desk now!" A student ordered.

"Huh?"

"It's the first day and you're already disrespecting the academy by scuffing school property!"

"You're kidding me, right? Your old school put a stick up your ass or were you born with it." Bakugou insulted. Welp this year is gonna be interesting.

"Let's start over. I'm Tenya Iida from the Soumei private academy." Iida explained.

"Soumei huh? So you must think you're better than me! I'm gonna have fun tearing you a new one!" Bakugou threatened. Iida gasped in offense with the comment as his eyes widened.

"You would threaten me!? Your own classmate? Are you sure you're in the right place?" Iida questioned as he and Bakugou turned their attention to me and Deku.

"It's her." Iida called as everyone turned their attention to me. I tense up and I held my skirt tightly.

"Um hi!" I forced myself to say.

"Good morning! My name is Tenya Iida from-"

"Yeah, yeah I know." I interrupted him. I gulped a bit and smiled nervously. It was probably noticeable as hell.