♦︎23♦︎

I laid on the cold floor in pain. That's all I ever felt once I got here. There was no solution for all of this, no apology that could put this aside. Pain...is all I'll ever feel in here. My life was crumbling in pieces. There was no chance of survival if I tried to leave. I couldn't use my quirk, I only feared for the worst.

As I laid on the floor I weeped silently. I don't know how many days I've been here since Deku...raped me. There was no point to call for help if my pleas, crys, and sobs couldn't be heard. I laid there...with blind eyes. But there was another I was more worried about...if I was pregnant. I did wake up feeling nauseous and I would crave food but...I was worried that I would have his child. As fearful thoughts roamed my mind the door opened, I flinched. I huddled into a ball, fearing that Deku was going to hurt me again.

"Please stay away from me! Please!" I shouted. Footsteps drew close to me and a hand went behind my head, untying my blindfold. I stared up at who unblinded me. It was the man with the strange mask. He had a wheelchair next to him and on the seat was a hospital gown and bra. I think the man's name was Chisaki. He stared down at me and he crouched down to my level.

"You're sick. You need a cure." He spoke as he got up. He handed me the clothing and I took it. He turned around so he wouldn't look. I removed my shirt and I put on the bra. I kept my shorts on and I placed the gown on me.

"I'm done." I said. Chisaki turned around and he carefully lifted me up. He placed me gently on the wheelchair and he began to push me out of the room. What was happening? Was there going to another meeting of their plan that they were talking about before? Thousands of questions ran through my head.

"Where are we going?" I asked. Chisaki stayed silent for a moment.

"You'll see." He replied. I'll get the truth out of him.

"Did Deku ask you to bring me to him?" I confronted him.

"He did. He has a surprise for you he said," he sighed, "I don't know what's so special about you. I don't know what we need you for. People are so annoying." He complained. I looked down at my lap in questioning. I guess Deku is full of surprises. I looked ahead and there was the meeting room. Is that where we were heading?

As Chisaki pushed me further, heading closer to the room I knew, he passed it. I looked over my shoulder, wondering why we weren't going there. We headed more down the hall and made another right. In the section was one door. Chisaki opened the door and he pushed me into the dark and frightening room. It gave me the chills. There were lights that flickered, in the middle was a large silver metal table. Around it were a lot of needles, nurse supplies and tubes. Lots of tubes. Deku came into the light and he smiled.

"You're finally here honey!" He beamed as his voice echoed throughout the room. He circled around, lining up all the needles that settled on the silver table. The needles, tubes, and nurse supplies scared me.

"Why do you need me here?" I asked. Deku giggled and he rushed to my side.

"You know...you've always been better than me. You've had a good reputation, I didn't, you had a stable mind, I didn't, you were destined to be a great hero...while I wasn't. But there was one thing that I always loved about you. No matter what you had, you always offered me something. You helped me, you were there for me, you...admired me. But I'm...gonna be much better. Way better than you." He confessed as he picked me up and placed me on the table. I began to panic.

"Deku, please tell me what you're gonna do?!" I cried. Deku smirked and he grabbed my arm gently, raising a needle to my wrist.

"This is only the beginning (y/n). So don't struggle." He assured me. No! I can't do this! I screamed, smacking the needle out of Deku's hand and I used my quirk on him. I lifted him in the air and I threw him hard to the wall. He screamed in pain and a shelf of pills fell on him. He growled in anger.

"Everyone! Now!" He yelled. Suddenly, Toga, Chisaki, and Stain held my libs down. I kicked and screamed but then I saw Dabi, who quickly placed a blindfold on me.

"Stop it! Stop! Just stop it!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I wasn't ready to receive more pain. I continue to struggle with every bit of strength that I had left.

"This is gonna hurt a little." Deku remarked. I felt a sharp pain in my arm and stomach, I tried to break free from the villains grasp. I felt a pair of hands force my mouth open and a tube was placed in. They shoved it down my throat, making me gag and choke. I struggled to breathe, I tried to inhale air but it wasn't working. I slowly began to lose my consciousness.

My head was spinning, my body ached, and I regained my consciousness. I looked around and no one was here. Except Deku and I. I was in my wheelchair and Deku sat on the silver table. My mind began to wonder. Then it hit me.

"What did you do to me?!" I snapped, demanding to know. Deku jumped off the table. He began to laugh loudly and held a twisted smile.

"You wanna know you're surprised?! Do you?!," He inhaled deeply, "I had to get rid of your insides! Now you can't have children and...and I had to to get rid of the child you were carrying!" He hollered. My whole world stopped. I felt sick to my stomach.

"And I...I took your quirk! You're quirkless now!"