♦︎14♦︎

Cold. All I felt was cold. My bones, head, and body ached from it, causing me to shiver. I don't know how long I've been like this but I couldn't handle another second of it. I opened my eyes but I couldn't see. I had a blindfold on. I tried to move my arms and legs but there was rope tightly tied to a chair to prevent me from . 'Where am I? Am I gonna die?!', I asked in my head. I panicked and I shifted in my seat, trying to get free. As I moved my arms the ropes seemed to get tighter around my wrists. I groaned in pain and I gave up. Why...why was this happening to me?

"Help! Someone help me! Anyone please!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I heard my voice echo. I was in a room of some sort. I kept screaming, begging for help but no answer.

"No one can hear you, (y/n)." A person suddenly spoke. They were in the room the whole time but they kept quiet? Wait...I know that voice...I recognized it. My heart broke.

"Deku...?" I whispered.

"Correct!" He exclaimed. He chuckled for a moment and he sighed with satisfaction.

"I've waited for so long...for so long just to keep you as my own. Now you're mine!" He yelled. I flinched from his sudden outburst.

"Oh no sweetie. Don't be scared. I'm not gonna hurt you...that is if you disobey me." Deku tried to reassure me but it made me more terrified. I had an idea.

"Deku...can you remove my blindfold. I wanna see you." I lied. Deku laughed and I could feel that he placed his cold hand on my cheek.

"Nice try (y/n) but I already know what you're gonna do. You can't use your quirk unless you have a person or thing in your sight. I know what you're planning." He explained. Damnit! He outsmarted me. I heard a metal door open and footsteps as well.

"Is that her?" A man asked. A girl shrieked in excitement and I heard her footsteps get close to me.

"Oh my god she's such a cutie! She's so pretty! I know your blood is gonna be sweet.~" A girl blurted, tracing her hand through my hair and my face.

"No...no, no, no! Get your hands off of her!" Deku yelled. A smack echoed through the room and a body fell to the ground. The girl groaned in pain. I could only assume that he hit her. I felt Deku wrap his arms around me.

"She's mine and only mine! None of you can touch her, only I can!" Deku kept yelling. My body shook in fear. This was not the Deku I knew. Not at all. He was a villain now and I never saw him as that. I thought he was going to be...the next symbol of peace?

"Deku...what happened to you? Why did you turn into...a villain?" I asked in a shaky tone. It was silent for a moment.

"I became this way because...I wanted a new purpose. I wanted to protect you. I knew that I was never going to be a hero so...I became a villain! And why? Because I love you." Deku finished saying. Tears escaped from my eyes and I sobbed quietly. This isn't right. None of this is. Something must have happened to Deku while he's been gone. Those villains did something to him. I continued to cry as I felt Deku's hand lift my chin.

"You're in my world now (y/n). I'll keep you here for as long I want."