♦︎21♦︎

I was gonna do the unthinkable. It was something that could possibly be my death but I was gonna try. I was going to leave this place. I just wanted my freedom. I wanted to see my friends and family. I just want to go home.

I sat on my bed in deep thought. I know that Deku mentioned how there were other villains. Was I in a building? Is it abandoned? I know that the villains won't hesitate to kill me but...I want to risk it. But there was another question I had in mind. Why did Deku switch his personality from villainous to innocent and caring? I think he might...have a split personality. I shook my head back into reality and I got up. My room was made of stone walls and there was nothing but a bed and a small window that was way up high, too far to reach.

I couldn't just use my quirk to break it because I didn't want to face the consequences from Deku. God knows what his next move is. I stopped for a moment from pain that rushed throughout my body and ankles. It just hurt but I had to keep going. I walked to the metal door and I placed my hand on the doorknob. I twisted it and slowly opened the door, looking through the crack to see if anyone was there. The cost was clear. I sighed with relief and I walked down the hall. It was dark, there was no light whatsoever but there was a glimmering of purple light that shone in the corner. I turned to the corner and there was a room with that light. Further ahead was another hall but I wanted to investigate the room with the light. The door was opened a little and I peeked inside.

In the middle of the room was a large table with villains sitting. There were ten of them, plus a t.v screen with a man on it. A guy with a hand on his face spoke up.

"So which plan does Midoriya want to go with!?" He demanded to know. Another guy with burned marks and stitches smacked his lips in annoyance.

"We can always go wild! But we need to stay careful." A guy in a black suit insisted.

"Shut up Twice. Why don't you figure out for yourself. I thought you would be smarter than Shigaraki. I thought you would take matters into your own hands." The guy replied to him. Shigaraki growled and he looked at the t.v screen with the man on it.

"What do you think, master?" Shigaraki asked.

"You should appreciate Midoriya's leadership. He has a great mind and he has great motives. You all could learn a thing or two from him." The man advised.

"You're...powerful...why would you need him...of all others?" A man with a black straightjacket added. Who could they be taking to? A girl in a school outfit jumped up and down.

"I'm just dying to kill people! I love blood so much!" She exclaimed in excitement.

"How many times do we have to tell you Toga! You have to wait!" A buff man with a missing eye shouted at her. Toga stopped jumping but she still held a wide smile.

"We all know we want to prove ourselves to Japan what we're capable of, right?" A man with a green jacket said. He had a mask on his mouth that looked like some sort of beak. All of the villains nodded.

"And we all want blood to spill, to show our true purpose, and to live up to our beliefs. But all that takes patience. So, if you all would stop arguing like kids you would be able to get closer to your goal." The man finished. What were they all planning?, I asked in my head. I got up and I turned around. I froze from who was in front of me. A tall man with multiple knives stood in front of me.

He glared and he quickly grabbed a knife. I blinked and I suddenly felt pain on my stomach. He cut my stomach so fast that I wasn't able to keep my eyes on him. I dropped to the floor and I held my cut. It was deep and I knew it was gonna be a scar. The man held his knife and he raised it above his head.

"Time to take your last breath." He said as he swung his knife down at me. I closed my eyes, waiting for my fate...but nothing happened. I opened my eyes and I looked up. Deku held a knife to the man's throat as he smiled.

"Now I wouldn't want to kill you, you're one of our best men Stain!" Deku told Stain. His eyes met mine and his expression turned serious.

"See, I told you that these villains wouldn't hesitate to kill you." He recalled in a serious tone. He let Stain go and he brought me up on my feet.

"Lift up your shirt." He ordered me. I hesitated but I slowly lifted up my shirt to reveal my wound. He pulled out bandages and he wrapped my stomach. As he was finished he wrapped his arm around my shoulders, bringing me into the room of the other villains.

"Lady and gentlemen, I would like to properly introduce you all to (y/n)!" Deku said to all of them. He pointed to the man with the hand on his face.

"That's Shigaraki, Dabi, Toga, Stain, Chisaki, Twice, Kurogiri, Mr. Compress, Muscular, Moonfish, and Mustard" He introduced as he pointed to every one of them. They all stared at me with cold eyes, observing every part of me.

"Dabi follow me." He ordered the man with burn marks and stitches. Deku grabbed my wrist and he dragged me out of the room. My heart raced, I was afraid what was gonna happen. We quickly walked down the hall to my room.

"You disobeyed me (y/n). Remember what I told you about what happens when you disobey me? Do you remember!" Deku shouted in anger. He stopped walking and he held his head. He looked up into my eyes and his eyes watered up...they were green.

"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry for what's gonna happen. I can't stop myself." He apologized. What was he talking about? His eyes twitched and his orbs went back to red. Deku smiled evilly and he continued to guide me to my room, he had Dabi follow us. As we made it to my room he lightly pushed me in.

"Wait out here Dabi." He ordered. Dabi nodded and he leaned against the wall. Deku closed the door, having an angry expression. but his expression changed as he turned to look at me. What was he going to do?