♦︎41♦︎

The sound of high pitched screams woke me up. I fell from my bed, landing on the floor. I only know one person with that scream. Without a second thought, I bolted out of the room I was in, running full speed to my original room. I know Deku did something to her! There’s no other explanation to this! I finally made it to my room and I swung the door wide open. My heart dropped. Eri was on the floor, holding her arm that was bleeding. Deku stood before her with a knife in hand.

“Deku, stop!” I screamed, running to Eri’s side.

“Well, well, well, the sleeping beauty has arrived.” He smirked. I held Eri as she sobbed from the wound on her arm.

“Why did you hurt her!” I yelled, feeling nothing but anger. Deku waved his finger ‘no’ to me as he clicked his tongue in disappointment.

“That's no way to speak to your lover. You should know that by now.” He said looking at Eri.

“She’s always on your mind. She’s trying to get close to you! But she’s in the way! You belong to me and no one else!” He shouted. “And now...she must die!” He added, swinging the knife down to Eri. I threw my body in front of her, protecting her. The knife was stabbed into my shoulder, making me scream in agony. Deku grabbed the knife and he stood in front of us. I looked up into his eyes, crying. His red eyes were in shock.

“You’re bleeding...your blood...is dripping from your body...your flesh and blood...is so good!” He yelled, grabbing me off of Eri and pinning me down to the ground.

“Eri run! Get out of here!” I shouted to her as she sat in fear.

“What about you?!”

“Just go!” I snapped. Deku ignored Eri as she ran out of the room, leaving me behind. He moved my shirt off of my shoulder and he bit down into my skin. I screamed in more pain as tears kept falling from my eyes. He pierced his teeth through my skin, ripping a chuck of flesh from my body. This pain was unbearable, my skin was torn as easy as tearing a piece of paper. The feeling of teeth digging into your flesh was like thousands of knives being stabbed into you. Deku let me go and he placed the chunk of meat into his hand. I laid on the floor, terrified and frozen.

“Your flesh is soft! Your blood is so sweet! I just love it so much I wanna kill you for more!” He beamed as he bit down into the flesh. I felt sick to my stomach from the sight. Deku moaned in satisfaction, savoring every bite he took. He finished and blood was all over his mouth and clothing. He got up and looked down at me.

“You’re sweet, you're perfect. You’re almost complete! I’m so happy! But now...I need to go after that brat.” He growled, heading out the door. I struggled to get up on my feet but I managed to go through the pain in my shoulder. Deku ran through the halls, looking for Eri.

“Deku stop! Don’t hurt Eri! I’ll do anything you ask of me! Please don’t hurt Eri!” I pleaded. Deku stopped at the end of the hall. I walked up to him, holding my shoulder.

“Think about it Izuku...if you stop hurting people...I’ll do anything you want. I can be yours for good, I can be your lover, I can...be your masterpiece. Isn’t that what you want?” I explained to him. I was trying to manipulate him. I walked closer to him, placing my hand on his shoulder.

“Don’t you want-” I was stopped when I was hit on my face, making me fall to the floor. A wave of pain spread on my cheek and I touched it. There was blood...he cut me deep.

“You’re a liar!” He screamed in a distorted and demonic voice. Half of his face was...different...like a demon. His left eye was in a demon-like shape, his teeth turned into fangs and his nails were longer. What...has he become?

“Does this please you?! Making me hurt you like this? Does it? Answer me god dammit!” he demanded. I laid there in shock and fright. I didn't know what to say.

"Don't look at me with eyes like that...don't look at me the way everyone else does...STOP IT!" he yelled, bolting at me. I tried to back away but Deku threw himself on me, holding me in a choke hold. I clawed his wrists and kicked him as hard as I could but nothing was working. He quickly ripped part of his shirt and wrapped it around my neck. He pulled the cloth, making it wrap tight. My vision became blurry and I was slowly losing my consciousness

"Never manipulate me! You're supposed to obey me! Your punishment will be worse than this you-!" he stopped yelling as a shovel hit him hard on the head. Deku fell to the floor next to me, making me instantly move from him. I looked in front of me and Eri held the shovel, shaking.

"Let's go!" I yelled, taking her hand and running to freedom.