♦︎1♦︎

"(Y/n)...(y/n)..." A voice called to me. It was a bit muffled but it shortly faded out. It was just dark.

"(Y/n)...please wake up." The voice asked of me as I could feel my body shake. I groaned and lazily opened my eyes.

"(Y/n), please wake up. It's time to go." The voice said again. This voice was surely a male's voice. It was gentle and soothing like you could instantly fall asleep to it. That person's voice seemed like a kind soul that wouldn't hurt a fly. My train of thought began to slip back to my sleepy state but then...the voice echoed in my mind. That pleasing voice sounds awfully familiar. Like I know who he is...IZUKU!

"I'm awake!" I shot up, falling off my bed from the sudden rush of realization. I groaned in pain, rubbing the back of my head with my hand to sooth the short throbbing sensation. Izuku stared down at me for a moment like he shared the same realization with me before reaching his hand out to me and offered me up.

"Are you okay (y/n)?" He asked with concern. I nodded, grabbing his hand and pulling myself up on my feet.

"Yeah, it's no big deal. I'm in perfect shape." I reassured him, letting him sigh with relief. Izuku Midoriya, a.k.a the only best friend I had and...my crush. I've been best friends with him since we were little kids. Our mothers were best friends way before we were born after all. We've always been inseparable and we always know what to say. We always had each other's backs and we protected one another, no matter the situation. We make a great team. That was...until we met Katsuki Bakugou. That guy always gets on my nerves, especially when he picks on Izuku. He gave him the nickname "Deku" but I turned it into a positive meaning for him. He gladly took it and I was so happy. Even though Deku was bullied for not having a quirk he still continued to work hard towards his dreams of being a hero. That's what I admired about him and thankfully he was given the power of One for All by All Might to show his greatness for the world. I'm glad that I was even entrusted with the secret between the two. Anyway, I walked around my room to find my school uniform, throwing clothes and blankets up in hope of finding it.

"Deku, help me find my uniform!" I asked of him as I still roamed in my room. Izuku quickly nodded and checked in my closet as I looked through my dresser. It wasn't there. I growled in frustration and threw the clothes in my dresser on the floor. Today was the day of exams and Deku and I were gonna be late!

"I found it!" Midoriya blurted with my uniform in hand. I quickly grabbed it and I removed my shirt without a second thought. Deku blushed deep red and he covered his eyes quickly, stuttering.

"W-What are you doing!?" He questioned.

"There's no time to waste Deku, we're gonna be late! Besides, you're gonna see boobs sometime in your life. Now let's go!" I yelled as I grabbed Deku's hand and ran out of my room. As we passed my parents said bye but they couldn't say anything else because we ran out of the house. I fixed my bag strap on my shoulder and proceeded to sprint down the street. Deku struggled a little to keep up but he managed. I tried to steady out my breathing as I ran, swinging my arms with every step I took. 'Damn it, I didn't wanna run this early in the morning!', I thought in my head, closing my eyes as I used all of my stamina to bolt down the street.

"W-Wait, (y/n) slow down!" Midoriya shouted to me, making me shoot my eyes open and instantly stopping myself. I found myself in front of the school. My eyes were glued to the buildings as I panted heavily, trying to slow my heart rate. Izuku stopped next to me, his cheeks were bright red and he wiped away the sweat that was on his forehead. In the few moments that I stared up at the school I could feel my fill with joy.

"What's wrong (y/n)?" Izuku asked in between breaths. I shook my head and simply smiled at him.

"This is the day that we step closer to becoming heroes! I'm so excited!" I flashed a toothy grin and threw my fist in the air. Deku smiled at my enthusiasm.