♦︎2♦︎

All of us who were in center A waited for the big doors to open. In all honesty, I was scared as hell. Just the thought of possibly four to five meter robots fighting us was enough to put me on edge with my nerves. I messed with the end of my (f/c) shirt and I messed with my (h/c) hair. I felt someone hit my shoulder a bit roughly, making me turn around. My face turned disappointed as it was Bakugou next to me. He still held evil in those red eyes of his. He raised his hand up a bit and a spark flickered on his palm, forming tiny explosions to intimidate me.

"Are you ready for me to kill you." Bakugou asked with a sinister grin.

"Are you ready for me to kill you by crushing you with intense force without physically touching you?" I spat back. Bakugou scoffed and he looked ahead of his path without saying a word. I shook my head in disappointment with his silence and looked ahead as well.The gates were suddenly opening! The doors weren't all the way open and students began to dash and move me out of their way. I felt elbows dig into my body, peoples bodies being pressed against mine, and being aggressively pushed. I extended my arms out and created a swim like motion and pushed my way through people the best I could. I groaned as I swam through the sea of people but I suddenly made it through the doors. I fell on my knees onto the field, quickly getting back up and looking around to spot a robot. Students scattered around the area and blocked my view, making me panic a bit. I ran with the crowd and scanned my surroundings. My eyes glowed as my sight landed on three two pointer robots. I stopped running and raised my hands to my chest and I slowly closed my hands. The metal of the robots began to bend and cords sprung out, making it malfunction. I clapped my hands together and the robots collided together, breaking from the strong impact.

"That's six points. That's a good start."

(y/f/n)- her quirk, Telekinesis

She can manipulate multiple people and objects with her mind. But she must have the person or thing directly in her sight in order to manipulate them. If she uses her quirk for more than 10 minutes, she will have nosebleeds and feel whatever harm or damage is done to an object or person in and on her body!

I continued crushing robots that came across me as I roamed the city, having my guard up for any opportunity I could get. So far I scored 48 points throughout the short time of running around the area. How much time went by? Five? Ten? Whatever time just passed, I was on a roll! With a bit of determination running through me, I sped up my jog and ran around a building, only for me to see a bunch of students destroying robots left and right. Through the crowd of people my eyes laid on a specific person. Bakugou. He held a prideful smile on his face as he stood tall on top of a robot, panting as he wiped away the sweat from his forehead. He turned his attention to scanning his surroundings for robots I assume until he saw me.

"(y/n)! You're dead!" He screamed, jumping off the damaged robot as he charged at me. I reached my hand out and closed it, restraining him in mid air before he got within a five meter radius of me. He struggled to get free and he couldn't move his arms. He squirmed and kicked his legs, yelling at me to release him. Without a word I only smirked and I threw him across the field. I started to run again but suddenly heard people screaming as I saw a group of students run away. I looked confusingly around and I tried to stop someone to understand what was going on.

"Get out of here while you can! There's a giant robot!" A boy yelled out. A giant robot? Is it worth any points? I wasn't paying attention that much so I don't know! I quickly got on top of a broken robot and I lifted it up high in the air, getting a clear view of all the centers and people. I looked around to see if anyone was in trouble but everyone was running, making it a bit hard to spot anyone in need. Loud sounds of collision rang my ear, making me look at where the sound was made.  I saw the giant robot as it destroyed buildings in its way...no wonder people were running. That thing is huge. As a few spots of the scared crowd were cleared up someone caught my attention. It was the girl who stopped my fall. I know I might be in trouble for going into another center but I have to help her! I levitated the robot I was on to center B and I settled down to the ground, jumping off and running to the girl. Students pushed me out of the way as they ran in fear, jabbing their limbs onto me. I kept my sight only on the girl as I tried to get my way through and saw a piece of cement on her leg, preventing her from getting up. I tried to get a clear view of the debris to levitate off of her but people's heads were in the way. I growled to myself and forced my body through the kids, successfully getting through in time. I concentrated my sight and energy onto the cement, lifting it up carefully as I threw it to the side.

"Save yourself! Get away, the robot is right there!" The brunette yelled at me, making me look up to the robot right in front of me. I took a deep breath and I slowly formed my hands together, concentrating hard. I know my time was almost up somehow. I saw the robot bend a little but not enough. That's not enough force!. I separated my hands further away from each other and I clapped my hands hard. The sound of metal scraped together and there was an explosion, making me feel a wind hit me. I looked up and...the robot was crushed. I did it! I felt something drip from my nose and I wiped it off. It was blood. I shrugged to myself and looked down at the girl.

"Are you okay? Can you walk?" I asked her, holding my hand out to her. She shook her head yes and she took my hand. I placed her arm around my neck for support and walked down the semi destroyed path. She looked up at the sky and her eyes widened with fear.

"That boy is gonna hit the ground!" She exclaimed. I turned my view at the sky and my heart dropped. Deku! As his limp body came closer to the ground I caught him just in time with my quirk, feeling my body feeling his weight. I slowly settled him down lower to the ground but still made him float a bit. His arm was beat up and he was out cold...he must have done a bit too much out in the field. 

"Very nice. Good work all around. You're heroes in my eyes, every one of you." A woman suddenly said. I turned my attention to the voice and there was an old lady making her way past the students. She had a syringe for a cane, a pink helmet that was over her ears, and a protector over her eyes. Izuku's body caught her gaze and she began to examine him.

"Oh my goodness. You were hurt this badly by your own quirk, sunny?" She asked Deku. He didn't respond. Without a second the lady pursed her lips and she kissed Deku's head. Wait what the hell!? I stared in shock but then Deku's body began to glow green.

"What's she doing?" A boy asked.

"You're watching her quirk in action. She's the heart of U.A, Recovery Girl." A boy with blonde hair answered. Izuku's beaten up arm slowly began to heal and his legs went back to normal shape.

"Alright he'll be fine now. Anyone else injured?" The lady asked the group of students behind her. She then looked at the girl who had her arm around me and she did the same thing. The brunette released her arm off of my shoulder and I lowered Deku fully on the ground. I got on my knees and I moved him on his back. Lowering my head to his chest, I attuned my hearing to hear his heart. There was a faint beat. It was slow but it was there. I sighed in relief, thankful that he was alive still. Hopefully he makes it into U.A..