♦︎45♦︎

I fell in an unfamiliar alleyway. I groaned in pain and I looked around, trying to set my vision clear. There were citizens that screamed and ran. There were boxes that fell from the sky and pro heroes collecting each and every one of them. I walked to the end of the alley, looking at the chaos that was happening. It was close to night, the lights on the buildings were bright, this place I was at...was close to my home and my school. There were heroes trying to calm the citizens but they didn't listen.

"Warning! Warning! Evacuate immediately! People have reported that there are bombs around the city! Stay away from all tall buildings and the bombs! Let the pros handle it!" A lady on the news warned on screen. Everything was going to be destroyed, everything was gonna be taken away from others, everything...was going to hell. I snapped back in the alleyway and I picked up the small box on the ground. I went further down, only to find another building. It was an abandoned home but it was still in one piece. I think...he wants the box in here. I was slowly walking to the front door, hanging my head low.

"(y/n)?" A familiar voice said. I quickly turned and my heart dropped.

"Bakugou?" I muttered in confusion. This...can't be real. Bakugou's eyes were wide in disbelief. No...this can't be real.

"Bakugou...is that really you? You're real, right?" I asked. Bakugou walked up to me, still in shock. As he got closer his face turned into a pained look. A rare face anyone hardly sees. He placed his hand on my cheek and the corners of his mouth began to quiver.

"It's...really me. And you're..."

"Yes. I'm the real (y/n)." I finished his sentence. But then I remembered.

"Bakugou, you need to leave now! He'll kill you!" I warned him. Bakugou was taken back for a moment and he removed his hand from my face, forming them into a fist.

"What the hell are you talking about? You think I'm gonna leave your ass behind? You're coming with me!" Bakugou claimed as he grabbed my wrists, dragging me away from the alley.

"Bakugou please let me go! I don't want you or anyone else to die! Leave me here!" I screamed as I tried to release myself from his grasp. Bakugou ignored my warnings and he kept pulling me away from the old home. No! He can't die! No one else can!

"Stop fucking complaining! Everyone has been worried as fuck about you! Including me! Do you think Uraraka, Todoroki, or your parents want to see you with that insane murderer? "You're coming home!" He confessed. That was strange...Bakugou has never taken into consideration how anyone else feels. That was...a different side of him.

"(y/n)...where are you going?" A voice asked sadly. I gasped in fear and Bakugou looked back. Deku stood at the end of the dark alleyway with a knife in his hand, covered head to toe in blood.

"D-Deku...?"

"Hello Kacchan...we meet again." Deku said, turning his attention to me. His eyes were green.

"(y/n)...why were you running off? You did what I told you to do, right? Don't tell me that...you're leaving me." Izuku spoke sadly. I walked up to him, shaking my head no.

"Izuku that's not it! Whatever you're planning to do, just stop! You've killed enough innocent people! You don't need to kill more! Please...don't hurt anymore people.." I begged desperately, crying into Izuku's chest. He wrapped his arms around me and he stroked my hair, trying to soothe me.

"I'm sorry..but whatever is set into action must continue. There's no going back." He apologized to me. Tears kept falling until I felt my feet lift up from the ground. I looked down and Izuku and I were levitating up in the air, out of the alley.

"You're not going anywhere with (y/n) you fucking psycho!" Bakugou shouted in anger, creating explosions from his hands to lift him up from the ground. Bakugou blasted himself side to side on the walls to avoid any attacks that Deku might throw at him. Deku sighed in annoyance and he reached his hand out. Bakugou stopped in mid air, he reached at his neck, looking like he was struggling to breathe. I couldn't help but stare in fear. I knew he was using my quirk.

"You better watch your back Kacchan...I don't play nice anymore." Deku warned, throwing Bakugou down hard at the ground. Deku lifted us higher in the air, floating us to the tallest building in Hosu.