♦︎7♦︎

Deku and I sat in class 1-A as Aizawa was going over our combat footage. He called Bakugou out by his loss and he congratulated Todoroki and I. He also called out Deku for his weak performance as a villain but told him to practice to be better.

"Now let's get down to business. Your first task will decide your future." Aizawa told the class. Everyone tensed up and thought there was going to be another quirk test. I thought that too.

"You all need to pick a class representative." He finally said.

"Pick me guys! I wanna be class rep!" Kirishima blurted. Everyone began to raise their hand, insisting that they would be fit for the job. But I noticed that Deku raised his hand a little, barely noticeably.

"Silence everyone please!," Iida shouted, making everyone quiet, "The class representatives duty is to lead others. It's not something that anyone can do. You must first have the trust of every student in the classroom. Therefore, the most logical way to fill this position is democratically. We will hold an election to choose our leader." Iida claimed as he still raised up his hand. It was obvious that he wanted to be elected. Other people questioned how we could vote for others if we don't know them very well. Iida still insisted that we should do the election and asked Mr. Aizawa. He got in his sleeping bag and told us to figure it out before his nap was over. I was kind of curious about who was gonna be elected. Anyway, we all gave our vote and we were about to present the results. My jaw dropped. I got three votes and Deku got two. How the hell did I get three votes?!

"Okay you idiots! Who voted for them!" Bakugou demanded to know.

"What? You honestly think that anyone would vote for you?" Sero told Bakugou. The two boys kept raging on as Deku and I had to stand in front of the class.

"Alright, (y/n) is class rep and our deputy is Midoriya." Aizawa called out. I shook in nervousness.

"Wait, really? There's not a mistake or something?" I asked. Deku seemed a little nervous as well.

"I think this duo might not be so bad." Tsu chirped in amusement.

"Yeah I can totally follow behind (y/n)." Kirishima added.

"Wait, I have to say something." I said to the class. Everyone turned their attention to me.

"I...wanna give my position to Iida. He deserves it more than me. I don't know how to take charge and lead people like Iida, who's really great at it. He's very logical and takes school very seriously which I admire. So please Iida, take my place as class rep." I announced.

"And I wanna give my position to Yaoyorozu." Deku claimed. Everyone began to clap and whistled.

"Go (y/n)! Damn she's so cool." Denki complimented. In a moment of celebration the security alarms went off.

"Everyone evacuate immediately!" A woman said in the overhead. Everyone in the class ran outside and I bolted out the door. Students crowded the hallway and it was super difficult to get through.

"(Y/n) stay close to me! These students are causing too much of a panic!" Deku yelled out. As soon as he said that I was being pushed away from him. He extended out his hand to me and so did I. I couldn't reach him. He slowly got dragged out of my sight and I couldn't see him anymore. I tried my best to fight through but it was no use. I saw Iida float in the air and he bumped into the wall.

"Everyone calm down! Only the media is outside! Please go back to your classrooms and remain calm!" Iida shouted out. People stopped and they cheered for him. I smiled and everyone began to go back to their classrooms. Everyone in 1-A got back in their seats and Aizawa cleared his throat.