♦︎37♦︎

Your p.o.v

How...could I have done this? I asked myself. I've done a terrible thing and now...I can never take it back. Even if it's fake or not, it's still terrible. I sat on the floor, staring off into space. I still couldn't accept what I did. Eri was in the corner, crying from the horror that she had witnessed.

"Eri...I'm so sorry..." I apologize, not daring to look her in the eyes. I was ashamed of what I did...and she's the last person I would ever want her to see that.

"You probably think..I'm a monster now, huh?" I assumed. No response. My eyes watered up and I huddled into a ball, hugging my legs.

"I'm sorry Eri...just say something please. I don't dare look into your eyes after what I've done. Please...forgive me." I sobbed.  I hugged myself tighter and I cried more. She's probably scared of me, I thought. I suddenly felt a pair of small arms wrap around me. I whimpered and I hugged Eri, not wanting to let go.

"It was the bad man. He did it, not you." Eri said in a shaky voice. I nodded my head, agreeing to what she had said. That entity...is with me forever. Eri and I jumped a little when we heard the door open. I held Eri close to me from Deku, who entered the room. His piercing red eyes met my separate colored ones.

"So (y/n), how do you feel?" Deku asked, holding his twisted smile. I only glared at him, not responding. He sighed in satisfaction.

"I can see the fire in your eyes. I love it." He said as he held my bedroom door open.

"Well, let's hurry! We're going out!" He blurted as he jumped up and down with excitement. I stared at him in disbelief. Going...out? Eri and I started to levitate in the air and we floated through the hall.

"We're going to the mall. But we need to dress Eri in something else. As for you and me (y/n), we're gonna be different in public. Most importantly, this is our second date! Isn't this exciting!?" He asked. I still didn't respond. I know something bad is about to happen.

Timeskip

Deku, Eri, and I walked to the mall. Deku and I were hand in hand while Eri walked beside me. She wore a plain dress with long sleeves and red boots. I, on the other hand, wore a simple (f/c) button up shirt, jeans and my favorite sweater. Deku used his quirk, illusion, on me and himself so we could look like a different person. I felt uneasy about this. I know something is gonna happen in this mall. Something tragic.

Deku and I sat on a bench as Eri stood by me. Deku wrapped his arm around my waist and he rested his head on my shoulder.

"I love you (y/n). I hope you enjoy today." He said, raising his hand up to neck and pressing his nails on my skin gently.

"But you better not try anything. I have Stain, Dabi, Toga, Moonfish, Mustard, and Chisaki hiding in each corner of the alleyways that are not far from here. I can easily call them and start a massacre. They'll kill men, women, and children. It would be a pleasant sight, don't you think?," He whispered in my ear, "or we can take another way and I'll have to punish you, which I really don't want to happen." He finished, letting go of my neck. I tensed up and I breathed heavily. This man is insane. I looked at Deku and he gave me a gentle smile. That sent me chills on my body. Deku sat up and he gave me a small kiss on my lips. I blushed from the sudden action. He giggled at my expression.

"Rule three." He said, smiling. I was dumbfounded but then I remembered. Love him. I hesitated for a moment but I placed a quick kiss on his lips. He blushed, looking away from embarrassment.

"Fuck this game!" A familiar voice screamed.

"Dude chill out, it's just a game." Another familiar voice said. My heart sank as I knew who those voices belonged to. I looked around and my eyes landed on familiar people. In the arcade...we're Bakugou, Kirishima, Uraraka, Todoroki, Yaoyorozu, and Kyoka. Kirishima was trying to calm Bakugou down from raging at the video game, Uraraka and Kyoka chuckle in amusement while Todoroki and Yaoyarozu looked disappointed in Bakugou's behavior. They were so close to me yet...so far from my reach. There was something that was holding me back from reaching for help.

"You and Eri can go if you want." Deku suddenly spoke up. I was in shock and I looked into his eyes. They were green.

"Can I? Really?!" I asked. He nodded his head.

"But...don't leave anywhere else. I have another quirk, pinpoint, and I can see where you're at all the time." He stated. I was thrown off by what he told me but I sprung up from my seat, took Eri's hand and walked toward my friends. What was I gonna say? How am I gonna introduce myself? I was interrupted when I felt Eri stop walking. I looked down at her in concern.

"Are they gonna hurt us?" She asked.

"No, no, they're my friends. Everything's alright." I reassured her. She said okay and we continued walking. I hope nothing bad happens.