♦︎18♦︎

Deku's p.o.v

I watched as (y/n)'s body fell to the floor. I clutched my baseball bat hard and I panted heavily. It hurt me to know that I hurt the one I love but it had to be done. I turned my head and I saw the dead body that laid down. I'll clean that up before (y/n) wakes up, I thought in my head. I walked up to (y/n) and I sat her chair up. Her head hung loosely and her breathing was smooth. I stared at her a second before I circled around her. Her wrists, arms, and legs were bruised from the tightness of the ropes. Maybe I'll give her a bed. I stopped in front of her and I held up her head. I slowly removed her blindfold and my heart raced. Her skin was fair, smooth, her face was so pure, and her hair fit her just perfectly. She was perfect. My heart throbbed in my chest and I tied the blindfold back on her eyes. The door opened and I snapped my body around. It was only Shigaraki. He looked down at the body and back at me.

"Midoriya, everyone is waiting for you." Shigaraki said. I smiled and I walked out the room. Shigaraki and I walked down the dark hall and we entered the main room. There was a large table in the middle of the room and in the corners of the room glowed purple. Everyone was here: Shigaraki, Dabi, Toga, Stain, Chisaki, Twice, Kurogiri, Mr. Compress, Muscular, Moonfish, Mustard and most importantly, All for One. I walked up to my seat and I sat down.

"Thank you all for waiting for me. I appreciate your guy's patience." I called everyone. Muscular smacked his lips in annoyance. Dabi sighed.

"Not all of us have the damn patience." Muscular growled. I glared at him, making him shut up. I fixed my posture and my tie.

"So what have the U.A students been up to, Dabi?" I asked him.

"They've been investigating about (y/n)'s absence. They found all those letters you sent her and concluded that she was kidnapped." Dabi replied. I stared blankly at him but I smirked, resting my head on my hand.

"They'll never find us. They don't have any other evidence. They'll never have her." I giggled. Toga bounced up and down from her seat, smiling widely.

"When are we gonna kill people?! I wanna become someone! Come on please let's do it now!" Toga exclaimed.

"Flesh...blood...blood must be spilled..." Moonfish added in a raspy voice. I shook my head no.

"Not yet. We have to wait until the time is right." I responded to them.

"There is a wide variety we should target. Be wise with whom you choose." All for One advised.

"Let's kill people who look beaten up and blood! I love blood!" Toga insisted.

"Let's kill off families that are quirkless." Shigaraki added.

"No! We have to kill heroes with a weak purpose." Stain objected as he stabbed a knife into the table.

"That's too risky, Stain. We have to lay low and not reveal our faces. We also have to think about keeping our hideout away from citizens. We can't draw attention of any kind and we can't just kill off a large number of people." Kurogiri pointed out. Muscular rolled his eyes in annoyance, looking away.

"No. That's what we want. We want everyone to see the crime rate go up, we want the pros to know that no one is safe, WE want everyone to see what the League of Villains are capable of doing!" I declared. A few people banged on the table, shouted in approval. Some like Dabi, Chisaki, Stain, and Shigaraki sat in silence.

"Shut up. All of you." Shigaraki ordered. Everyone went silent.

"I don't understand. Why would you want to do this? What's your intention?" Shigaraki questioned. I sat up and I smiled widely.

"You guys are the reason. You taught me a good lesson. There's always another path in life."