♦︎15♦︎

I struggled to get out of my chair as time passed. I needed to fight to stay alive. For god knows how long I'll be here or what they'll do to me. A week, a few months, years, who knows but I needed to fight. I tried screaming for help, no use, I tried to get my blindfold off to use my quirk, no luck, I've tried tricking Deku, he's never gonna fall for it. I sat in my chair, hanging my head low. I gave up. I heard the door open and a chuckle as well.

"Hey (y/n)! How do you feel?" Deku asked. I kept quiet. I then heard a low sigh escape Deku's lips.

"Not talking, huh? Well you don't have to sweetie. You can just listen." He resolved. I heard his footsteps go around me, echoing in the room. He was circling around me.

"Before you get comfortable I wanna set some rules. Rule one: you can never leave. If you try there will be consequences." Deku chuckled darkly, "Rule two: you must do what I say. No matter what it is, you must obey me. Rule three..." He trailed off.

"Rule three...?" I repeated. Deku placed both of his hands on my face and he brought his lips to mine. I tensed up and I blushed. I felt his lips form into a smile and he pulled away.

"You must love me back." Deku finished saying. I sat there, frozen. This is not Deku, not Izuku Midoriya, not...the guy I love.

"Deku...this is not you. At all. Why...just why..." I asked desperately.

"You don't get it...I was there with you my whole life. Not once have you had the audacity to ever notice how I felt! Ever! You just ignored me...you paid attention to everyone else and I was right next to you! I wanted to pay attention to me...and only me! Even when we grew up I had impulsing and disturbing thoughts of claiming you as mine! I was the one who wrote those letters to you! I was the figure you saw! I was the one who watched over you! Those thoughts corrupted my mind! But now I'm acting upon them...they took over me." Deku ranted. I froze in shock. That's how he really felt? He really did that? If only he knew...

"Please Deku...let me go. I beg you!" I pleaded. I still couldn't see a thing but I could feel his glare pierce through me. He began to giggle in a twisted manner.

"I can't do that. You'll forever be by my side and I'll never let you go!" He yelled in happiness.

"But what about your dream of being a hero? You're just gonna give all that up?"

"I gave that up from the very beginning. I'm sorry but it was all an act. All Might was an idiot to entrust me with One for All. He saw a 'hero' in my act, not for who I really was. But now that I have the number one hero's power...I can do unthinkable things! Just imagine!" He laughed out loud. I was pissed...the way he spoke about All Might was upsetting.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Do you have no sympathy at all! You knew All Might was struggling and he trusted you! How could you-" I was cut off by a rough kiss. Without warning, Deku forced his tongue in and he swayed his tongue around mine. I tried to pull back but Deku placed his hand on the back of my head. What seemed like minutes, Deku pulled away, panting and leaving a trail of saliva. I gasped from a sudden bite that was on my neck. Izuku kissed my neck, trying to find my sweet spot. I didn't like this, not one bit.

"I love you, I love you, I just love you so much." He whispered seductively. He stopped and he suddenly groaned in pain. I heard his body drop to the ground and he kept groaning. Everything went silent. What just happened?

"(Y/n)...are you...okay...?" Deku asked with concern and fear. I was confused. Why was he suddenly asking me if I was okay? I hesitated to ask but he groaned again. He was silent but he burst with laughter.

"You'll never take control again! You won't be in the light no more! I promise it!" Deku yells. What was he talking about? Was he talking about him or someone else? Deku kept laughing, his laugh was filled with insanity. His footsteps came close and he grabbed my face.

"You won't see him again. I'll keep him away for sure." He claimed. I couldn't react. I was too scared and confused to answer. I heard the door open and a man cleared his throat.

"Midoriya, the boss needs you." The man said.

"I'll be there in a sec." Deku replied. He kissed me one last time and he walked off. His footsteps grew distant with every step.

"I'll be back (y/n). You better not run off anywhere.~" Deku teased as he shut the door. I couldn't handle it. I just burst into tears. Deku...has changed...he was gone. I cried loudly at the thought, not caring at all. Besides...my cries couldn't be heard anyway.