♦︎48♦︎

Todoroki's p.o.v

All we heard were powerful explosions. Every direction you turned was some sort of chaos. But for some reason, we were safe at Mrs. Midoriya's home. It must have been Midoriya's plan. Yaoyorozu, Kirishima and I were inside, praying for Uraraka and Bakugou to stay safe and for us as well. Yaoyorozu and Kirishima were trying their best to calm down Mrs. Midoriya from the heartbreak and devastation she was feeling. I held my phone tightly, having fear built in me from no response from Uraraka. But then there was a knock on the door. I quickly ran and I swung the door open. Uraraka and Bakugou stood there with terrified looks.

"What happened?! Is (y/n) okay?!" I asked in worry. Uraraka's hands shook, holding her phone close to her chest. Bakugou looked down at his feet, walking inside the house without saying a word. Uraraka's eyes watered up and she began to cry. Yaoyorozu rushed to her side, hugging her.

"It's terrible Todoroki. Look." She replied in a shaky voice, showing me the video. I fast-forwarded the video and I stopped when the camera was in the corner of a window. My heart dropped. (y/n) sat on a bed while Midoriya was standing before her. She then got up, grabbing the bat and swinging at Midoriya.

"You took everything from me! You tortured me! You broke me! You raped me! You took my quirk! You killed your own child! You took my organs out! You tried to kill my friends and you played with everyone's minds! You're nothing but a heartless monster that deserves to die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die!" (y/n) screamed. I was in disbelief and in shock. He...did all those things to her. I stared at the video with wide eyes and I handed the phone back to Uraraka. Everyone else was frozen in deep shock. This monster...was causing unimaginable pain to our friend.

"She didn't want to leave...she wanted to protect us from that crazy ass psychopath." Bakugou spoke up. I sat on a chair, running my hand through my head. My blood boiled as the thought of another guy, especially Midoriya, hurting her. I hated it.

"What do we do? The heroes can't capture him and he has every villain wrapped around his finger! How the hell are we gonna help (y/n)?!" Kirishima pointed out, clearly showing signs of distress.

"We'll rescue her." Bakugou spoke up.

"What?"

"We're gonna rescue her." Bakugou repeated. I stared in disbelief. What the hell was he thinking?

"Bakugou, are you crazy?! We could never go against him." Kirishima protested. He was right. With a team like us we could never win.

"You idiots, just think about it! With every pro hero teamed up, with class 1-A, we could win! When Deku saw me in the alleyway with (y/n) he didn't kill me. He would have killed me right on the spot if he didn't care. That day when we saw (y/n) on those screens, when he threatened to kill Froppy he could have but he didn't. He still has a soft spot," he flicked his tongue in annoyance, "like how he always was. That fucking wimp." He muttered under his breath.

"I hate to go against my own word but...I'm in." Yaoyorozu said. Kirishima nodded his head, joining the plan.

"Me too." Uraraka joined in.

"What about you, icy hot? Are you in or not!" Bakugou asked me. I stared down at my feet, thinking of my choice. For some reason...my heart began to ache and so did my tongue. Why was this pain happening suddenly? I placed my hand over my mouth as I groaned in slight discomfort.

"Are you in or not!"

"Yes...I'm in." I finally said. Yaoyorozu's eyes stared down at me with worry.

"Todoroki-san are you okay?" She asked. I nodded my head, brushing the pain aside.

"Please..all of you...save (y/n) but don't kill my baby, please!" Mrs. Midoriya cried. Kirishima rubbed her back and handed her tissues.

"We won't Mrs. Midoriya, heroes don't kill, we only send them to justice." Kirishima reassured her. She nodded and she cried more. We all sat in silence again. Sure, we were going to take a risk. A risk that could possibly kill us but...we could do it. We would do anything to keep (y/n) safe. I...would do anything...to keep her out of harm's way.