♦︎5♦︎

I looked at Izuku sadly and he made the same expression.

"Don't worry. All of this is just training. It's just stepping us up for the future." I tried to reassure him, patting his head a bit .

"Yeah but...I don't seem fit for a villain. What if I mess up for the team? How do I even think like a villain? H-How..." Izuku started to ramable as I could tell he was having a small episode. I grabbed both of his shoulders and stared into his emerald eyes.

"Izuku, listen to me. You're fine, okay? This is all fake and I know you're not a villain. You don't need to say anything a villain would say and just try to stop us. Try thinking the other way around like, how were the bad guys trying to stop your plan, okay?" I tried to explain, hoping he would calm down. His eyes away from mine, making him gulp and look back at me.

"O-Okay..." He replied with a small stutter.

"Okay...Just try your best." I smiled and I patted his head again. He blushed and we had to part our ways. I hope he was gonna be okay. We went inside the building and the 'villains' went to hide. Todoroki and I were told to start already. As we roamed around we kept quiet. Maybe it was a little too quiet.

"So um, are you excited for being in hero basic training?" I asked him. His eyes were different colors. His left eye was blue and his right was grey, his hair was evenly split down the middle, and his hair was red and white. Pretty unique. He looked at me with a serious look and he nodded to my question.

"What's your quirk?" I questioned him. Hopefully I'm not annoying him.

"I can manipulate ice." Todoroki answered while looking down at his right hand.

"That's so cool! I bet you can make all kinds of awesome moves with your power!" I blurted out. He was taken back by my moment of praise and he looked ahead.

"Yeah."

"Mine is telekinesis I-" I was interrupted by a sudden blast. I knew it was Bakugou. Todoroki jumped in front of me and created a giant ice wall. Bakugou laughed darkly and he destroyed the ice with another blast, going straight for me. Todoroki threw another ice attack, making Bakugou back off.

"(y/n) run and find the weapon!" Todoroki instructed me. I ran the opposite direction and I wandered around the building. I searched desperately and I ran quickly. 'Come on (y/n) think! Where would that missile be and most importantly...where's Deku?'!, I yelled in my head. I kept running and I was soon out of breath. As I tried to catch my breath I suddenly felt someone tackle me to the ground. They wrapped one arm around my torso and arm, having their other hand over my eyes. I struggled to get free and I managed to get my arm free. I elbowed whoever was on my and I got up...Izuku was on the floor.

"Nice sneak attack." I teased him. He got up slowly and he held a serious face. Confusion struck me as I wondered why he looked serious.

"I know all your weaknesses (y/n). Every single one of them. You'll never recover the weapon and all your heroes will tumble to the ground in pain! I promise you that!" He shouted. Damn that... gave me goosebumps. At least he was trying to play the part? Izuku charged at me again and he almost tied a white strip around my arm. I levitated him and threw him away from me. I ran away from him and I saw the room where the weapon was being held but I wanted to help Todoroki. Midoriya was out of my sight and I heard explosions ahead of me. I spotted Todoroki and Bakugou fighting. Todoroki was struggling a bit and I looked around to see if anything was useful. There was a giant piece of the building and I concentrated on the object. I lifted it up and I waited until Bakugou was in the right place. I waited and watched Bakugou's every move. Bakugou blasted himself in the air and I threw the object at him. Maybe a little too hard. He screamed in pain and he was under the boulder.

"I found the weapon Todoroki, let's go!" I shouted and Todoroki ran by my side.

"Wait a minute." He stopped running and he told me to get behind him. He placed his hand on the floor and he made the floor covered in ice. What was that for? We continued to run carefully and we passed Deku, who was trapped in the ice. I made eye contact with him for a split second and mouthed 'sorry' to him. Todoroki and I entered the room with the weapon and we both touched the missile.

"The heroes win!" All Might announced over a speaker. I laughed and I jumped up and down like a child.

"Alright heroes and villains, head outside!" All Might added. As me and Todoroki walked out I wanted to congratulate Todoroki.

"Hey Todoroki...I wanted to say you did a really good job back there. Your ice power is so cool!" I beamed. Todoroki looked down as if he was troubled but he looked up and smiled a little. Wait...holy shit he actually smiled!!

"I guess so but...you did really great back there too. Your quirk is strong." Todoroki complimented me. I was taken back for a moment but I smiled in return. While I was stuck with my fangirling I felt someone tap my shoulder and I got startled. It was just Izuku but he was smiling weirdly.

"Don't scare me like that Deku!" I warned him. He apologized and we walked to the room where everyone was at, being separated from Todoroki.

"Good job at being a villain. You actually gave me goosebumps." I told Deku, rubbing my arms.

"Yeah I tried my best...what type of quirk does Todoroki have? I know he has an ice quirk but I really didn't get to see him use his full ability." Deku asked.

"Yes, he can manipulate ice and...I don't want to judge so quickly but I think he can manipulate fire too. His quirk is really strong and really powerful. He's gonna be a really great hero when he's older but I wonder why, if he does, didn't say anything about his fire power." I went on and I was kind of fangirling again about his quirk. Deku stared at me blankly again which caught my attention.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I questioned him. He shook his head and he looked down at the floor.

"Oh it's nothing...it's just that it seems that you're very interested in everyone in our class...which is good." He smiled weakly at me as he explained.

_______________

????? p.o.v

It's not! They all need to suffer! Kill them! Kill them! KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM AND MAKE THEIR DEATHS AS PAINFUL AS POSSIBLE! Do it...do it...do it...DO IT TO PROTECT (Y/N)!

_______________

Back to your p.o.v

I asked to make sure that nothing was wrong but he brushed it off. We made it to the room where All might and the other students were at while the other teams were out there. I watched the screens and admired the students that were on screen. U.A is going to be fun.