♦︎13♦︎

Five months went onto seven months now. Making it a full year. One fucking year that Midoriya has been missing. I've been so worried about his disappearance for so long that it made me anxious and...depressed. Everything was changing. My dad got a job that he can't tell me or my mom about. I've distanced myself from everyone so I wouldn't have to bother them with anything. Everyday I went to the pro heroes and that damn police station and they told me the same thing.

"We haven't found him yet."

That's all the plays in my damn head. That same line. Over and over and over...it was driving me crazy. I couldn't stay focused on school, I was too worried, I couldn't sleep because I would only think about Izuku, and for some reason I...didn't feel alive...because a part of me died when I witnessed Deku being kidnapped. There was only one thing to assume...since he's been gone for a year...that he's...dead. No! I can't think that! I need to stay strong and believe that Deku is alive! But I don't know how long I can keep that up...

Over the seven months I've received more letters. They were...sweet at first but they soon escalated to dark and twisted letters. Saying how they wanted to rip out my organs and admire every piece of me, how they wanted to show their love for me by sacrificing women to show that they would never cheat, how...they wanted to claim me by making me their masterpiece. It was disturbing but I didn't want anyone to find out about them. So I've been hiding them all underneath my bed. I didn't tell anyone at school, I didn't want to worry them. It's probably a sick joke by a fan when they saw me win the sports festival. To make things worse, I keep seeing a figure in the corner of my eye everywhere I go. I always keep seeing a person with black gloves, a white button up shirt and black vest. It was always that description.

I walked down the hallway to the teachers lounge. It was after school and everyone was going home. I knocked on the door and All Might answered.

"Oh, hey young (y/n). What brings you here?" He asked me. I began to tear up.

"All might...do you think Deku is still alive? It's been a full year and there's no sign of him. I can only assume..." My voice cracked as I couldn't hold back my tears. All might gave me a light hug and he patted my head.

"You shouldn't think that way (y/n). I know times are tough but you need to stay strong. Not for Deku but for your friends and family. They need you and you're important to them...every pro hero is on his case and looking for him." All Might comforted me. He pulled away and I wiped away my tears.

"Okay then...I'll stay strong All might!" I held my head up high. All Might smiled at me and I walked out to the front of the school.

As I was walking off campus I recognized a few familiar voices that called out to me. I turned around and saw Kirishima, Denki, Uraraka, and Momo.

"Hey (y/n) do you wanna hang out with us?" Uraraka asked. They all gathered in front of me, waiting for my answer.

"Sorry guys...I have uh, chores that I need to catch up on. I'm sorry." I turned them down and I was about to walk away until Kirishima placed his hand on my shoulder, stopping me.

"(Y/n)...you haven't been yourself lately. Is something wrong?" Kirishima asked with deep concern.

"You know you can always talk to us if you want." Momo added. I shook my head no.

"I'm fine guys. I'm just...tired. That's all." I lied. Kirishima and the others looked at me with concern and they let me go. I began to walk home. As I was walking an idea popped in my head. I'll do it. I'll go find Deku. I'll go to the deadliest part of Japan and look in every hideout to find him! That's it...that will be my goal.

I smiled to myself and I checked behind me. It was that damn figure. I walked a little faster and I felt my heart race. I heard footsteps behind me. I tried to turn quickly but someone wrapped their arm around my arms and torso to restrain me from elbowing them. I was about to scream until the person behind me placed a white napkin over my nose. I was panicking way too much and I inhaled what was on the napkin. My vision became blurry and my head was spinning.

"Long time no see (y/n)."