♦︎29♦︎

Uraraka's p.o.v

"Please All Might! We can help!" I pleaded to All Might with desperation. Tsu, Todoroki, and I were in the teacher's lounge, asking to help out with (y/n)'s case. After what we saw on Saturday on the screens, it was clear that Deku was the enemy now...holding our friend hostage. All Might shook his head and he sat on his chair.

"I'm sorry young ones but you have to let the pros handle this. Even though you guys are showing true courage to help (y/n), you guys could get into serious trouble if any of you took action." He explained to us, looking down a bit in guilt. Tsu and Todoroki looked down at their feet in sadness. I felt terrible. We couldn't do anything to help (y/n). Just thinking of that made my eyes water up. There was a moment of silence until Miss. Midnight rushed into the room, panting from running. We all snapped around in surprise and raised our brows in questioning.

"All Might we need you!" She informed him, turning around and running away once again. All Might got up and he ran down the hall, not exchanging another word to us. A few footsteps overlapped each other as we suddenly saw a few teachers run down the hall. There was something happening. Tsu quickly ran to the window and looked down in front of the school, gasping a bit. Todoroki ran to the window and I looked out as well. Teachers crowded around someone but we didn't know who it was. I stared closely, waiting for the teachers to move out of the way. Once they moved...I was frozen in shock.

"(y/n)!" Todoroki shouted, running out of the room with quick speed. It can't be...it was her?! No time for questions, I have to be with her! In a split second I ran out the room, Tsu followed behind me. As Tsu and I ran out to the front of the school we pushed our way past the teachers, rushing to make it to (y/n). As we arrived at the scene we saw Todoroki was being held back by Mr. Aizawa. (Y/n)'s eyes widened in fear and her body shook violently as she stood. She was wearing (f/c) shorts and (s/f/c) shorts. Her clothes were ripped, her skin showed cuts and bruises. Whatever happened, it was sure that (y/n) was traumatized. All the teachers escorted her inside of the school, leading her to the nurse office.

"(y/n) are you okay?!" I asked her. All Might stopped me, Tsu and Todoroki in our tracks.

"You have to ask questions once she's in good shape. I'm sorry but you have to wait." He told us as he walked over to (y/n) and the other teachers. The three of us stared at (y/n) with hopeful eyes. She was safe at last and she managed to escape Deku...thank god.

"Let's tell the others." Tsu suggested. Todoroki and I nodded and we ran to our classroom.

Bakugou's p.o.v

Aizawa was called to the front of the school for some reason and left all of us behind. I sometimes think these damn teachers have something to hide. As I sat at my desk our classroom door suddenly opened. Gravity bitch, icy hot, and frog girl entered the room, breathing heavily. Everyone turned their attention to them.

"(Y/n)'s here! She's alive!" Uraraka claimed to everyone in the room. I was shocked and so was everyone else.

"Where the fuck is she!" I yelled. All this time...(y/n) didn't say a word to us on that Saturday and now she comes back on her own. This wasn't right. I'm getting to the bottom of this! I bolted out of my seat, not giving a shit if everyone told me to stop. Todoroki grabbed my shoulder, stopping me in my tracks.

"You need to wait, Bakugou!" he snapped at me. What the hell was up with him? Why the hell was he so concerned? I slapped his hand away from me and I glared at him.

"Don't tell me what to do!" I yelled in his face, pulling my shoulder away from his grasp. I continued to walk down the hall, heading to the infirmary.