♦︎40♦︎

Your p.o.v

I finally got Deku to calm down after a while from his breakdown. I still felt guilty after what I said and for what he told me. He just...broke. He can't take this torment anymore but I can tell he's gonna have to put up with it for a while. I rubbed Deku's back and I rocked him a little, trying my best to soothe his anxiety. He was like a little child, wanting comfort and love when scared or in pure doubt.

"Are you okay now?" I asked him, still stroking his hair. He nodded and he pulled away from me, staring down at my chest. His poor green eyes had lost all light. They were dull now.

"Do you?" He suddenly asked in a raspy voice.

"Do I what?"

"Do you...still love the old me?" He said. I was hesitant to say something back but I slowly nodded. His lips formed a pained and weak smile. He looked into my eyes and he traced his fingertips across my cheek. He trailed his thumb underneath my left eye, looking in awe.

"Your eye is (f/c)...such a pretty color." He whispered. He ran his hand through my (h/c) hair.

"Your hair...goes so well with your face." He admired me. I gave him a small smile and I placed my hand on his. His eyes were still green. I can't believe I'm gonna asking this.

"Izuku...is there anything you want to do?" I said in hopes of putting him in a better mood. Deku blushed and he put both hands on my button up shirt, messing with the buttons. My face heated up.

"Can we...bath together." He whispered shyly. My heart raced just from thinking about it. Me...bathing with Izuku...this was gonna be weird. I couldn't refuse since I asked and I nodded in agreement. He smiled, getting off of my lap and bringing me up on my feet. He hurried us to another empty room and he shut the door, locking it. He asked me to close my eyes so he could wish for a better room. I did what he asked and waited.

"Okay...now you can open them." He said. I opened my eyes and I stared in awe. There was a queen size bed in the middle of the room, a large closet with clothes in it, a dresser with a mirror, and another door that led to the bathroom.

"Come on, let's hurry!" Izuku said happily as he rushed me to the bathroom. He twisted the doorknob and he allowed me to go in first. Everything was white. It was...too white. I slowly began to go into a trance, allowing my inner terrors to take over my mind. What if...this white room...was covered in blood?

"Sweetie, are you okay?" Midoriya asked, interrupting my thoughts. I snapped back into reality and I nodded. He hummed in response and he turned on the bathtub. As he left the water running he reached underneath the sink and brought out a bottle of bubbles for the bath. I stood by the tub, watching the water run. My mind went into that dark turn again. What if...this tub...had a dead body?

"I know what you're thinking (y/n). It's not gonna happen...hopefully." He said doubtful at the end. I keep forgetting that he can read my thoughts and can communicate with me. The tub was finally full and I felt nervous. Deku stood in front of me. He looked down to my chest and he slowly unbuttoned my shirt. In his eyes...was desire, longing and...happiness.

My face felt hot and my heart was beating out of my chest. He took off my sweater and he took my shirt off as well. The cold air hit my skin, giving me goosebumps. I covered my chest in embarrassment, taking a step back. I still wasn't comfortable yet for Izuku to see me like this. But...I asked him for what he wanted...and this was the result.

"It's okay. I'll take my clothes off first and get in the tub. I won't look at you until you're in the bath, covered in the bubbles, okay?" He reassured me. I nodded and he began to unbutton his vest and shirt. I blushed harder as I saw his built chest. He smiled in amusement.